What about this Mock?

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3320986

Here is the link to the mock draft. They had the Bengals drafting Jamaal Brimmer from UNLV. Many thought if he came out last year he would have been a first rounder. This guy would make the Bengals secondary unstoppable. Here is his player bio:

http://unlvrebels.collegesports.com/sports...r_jamaal00.html

Any thoughts?

Take some "whoever" safety when Mike Williams is still on the board ?? :blink:

Could you imagine that 4 receiver set on the field ??

Chad, Williams, TJ, and P-Dub... Where do you begin to defend that combo ??

Palmers #s would be through the roof...

Defense what ??? Never heard of it !!! :lol:

WHODEY !!!

That would be great, but I do agree some of the picks are kind of wacky, but I like Brimmer and I hope the Bengals draft him.

Well it would be a mistake to not take mike willaims he was still available with the 17th pick, he would demand double coverages just as much as CJ, not to mention he has size greater then most nfl TE's.

He reminds me of SD's Probowl TE.

Not to mention him and Palmer clicked like no other, our offense would be looking pretty much unstoppable.

Anyways i have a feeling marvin feels he can find outstanding defender's in later rounds, and feels the offense is what should be addressed with the higher picks...

I feel D will be our 2nd pick O will be our 1st round pick.

Not to mention D should be addressed in FA.

Since I think we can all agree that at the least, they will tag Rudi, for the sake of agrument, let's look at two drafts: One with TJ coming back and one without, keeping in mind that P-Dub is a big ? on his return.

The draft with TJ coming back:

1st Round - TE or CB (probably a CB, you just can't have enough talented guys here)

2nd Round - CB or D-Line (DT)

3rd - O-line or LB (Guard please)

4th - TE or LB (LB Please)

5th - WR or LB (WR)

6th - S or TE (S)

7th - WR

I see them looking to FA for a S, D-Line and O-Line as well.

Now with no TJ:

1st Round - WR

2nd Round - CB or D-Line (DT)

3rd - O-line or LB (Guard please)

4th - O-Line or LB (LB Please)

5th - LB

6th - S or RB (S)

7th - TE

I dout that Williams will be there when we are on the clock. If he is, then by all means take him.

That particular mock annoys me because it is nonsensical. I have ponied up and paid for that damn War Room insider that that mock comes from, and they have Brimmer as their 37th best prospect on their top 99 list. Can you imagine the outcry if the Bengals reached on a S who is projected to early to mid 2nd round by everyone? ML will get his guys, and he will get them about where he should.

I think the mistake that mock makes is robotically trying to force "needs" on teams, they think the Bengals need a S (which we do) so shove one on them in their mock. But no way does ML reach for one at #17 unless they are a #17 talent. Book that.

Sorry to hear you paid for that crap. Thomas Davis will go before that guy, guarnateed. Like CT said Williams should be our guy, if we pass on Mike Williams, I'm going to the war room in PBS and personally bitch smacking everyone I see.

Williams got Carson the Hiesman and #1 overall pick, they have great chemistry. Take Williams, re-sign TJ, and let P-Dub go after this season. Besides with all those weapons, Palmer could have a Manning type of season. If we can get Williams, then I don't care we go all defense for the rest of the draft. Carson needs as many weapons as possible, look at Peyton if you think I'm wrong. Also, most mocks are useless now anyway, you have to wait till after the combine to get an accurate one.

Membengal basically beat me to it. Even though he was a really good college safety(I think he is a beast, but a not well known one) I would be ticked with this pick in the first round (but happpy as hell if it's in the second) I don't think this guy is a first round pick. But I don't have the hair like Kiper! :P

we dont need a first round WR if TJ is resigned with PDub coming back.

Nonsense.

The Vikings didnt need Randy Moss when they had Chris Carter and Jake Reed.

I'm trying to tell yall, Coach Lewis is gonna draft BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE, so don't be suprised if we don't address our D-Line in the first few rounds.

brimmer is gonna be awesome in the nfl. id take him in a heartbeat. he has great cover skills and has shut down a ton of good receivers. utah didnt even throw on his side of the field all game long. And he has great instincts, he has a ton of FF, INT, and FR's.

hes the best player, on the D, for unlv in a long time.

Well it would be a mistake to not take mike willaims he was still available with the 17th pick, he would demand double coverages just as much as CJ, not to mention he has size greater then most nfl TE's.

He reminds me of SD's Probowl TE.

Not to mention him and Palmer clicked like no other, our offense would be looking pretty much unstoppable.

You got that Right...

If Mike Williams drops to our slot, The Bengals Grab Him is a NY Second...

It's a CRACK HEAD MOCK ... does that answer your question..?

1. Why would Denver draft Ronnie Brown.. don't they have a hundred runningbacks that get them 1000 yards every year..???????

2. Brimmer will be a fine Safety, but I doubt he's going to run fast enough for someone to take him in round 1. However if he's sitting there at # 49 ...He's a Bengal !

... i could go on and on... :wacko:

1. Why would Denver draft Ronnie Brown.. don't they have a hundred runningbacks that get them 1000 yards every year..???????

2. Brimmer will be a fine Safety, but I doubt he's going to run fast enough for someone to take him in round 1. However if he's sitting there at # 49 ...He's a Bengal !

:lol: I wish you wouldn't hold back and tell us what you really think! :rolleyes:

I swear...nobody is more critical of somebody's mock draft than another mock draft designer!

1.  Why would Denver draft Ronnie Brown.. don't they have a hundred runningbacks that get them 1000 yards every year..???????

... i could go on and on...  :wacko:

:lol: I wish you wouldn't hold back and tell us what you really think! :rolleyes:

I swear...nobody is more critical of somebody's mock draft than another mock draft designer!

I'm a scout first, Mock drafts are bi-products of our warped sense of intellect. :lol::ph34r:

Exactly.

Even as mocks go, this one is a particularly bad effort.