Hey Bengal Fans

You think my boys can go all the way? We got the Jets this Saturday and then next weekend either the Pats or Colts. I think we beat everyone that comes to the Burgh. We have already beaten both Eagles and Pats so I want a crack at Indy.

We have the best balance of offense and defense and our special teams is real good with Randle El returning punts, Gardocki punting and Reed kicking.

Cowher time is now and this the best team he's had in his 13 year tenure.

The Steelers and Big Ben have handled everything thrown at them til this point and I have to say it would be nice to have the SB Champ come out of the "Lowly" AFC North. Do me a favor though could ya ?? Tell the rest of your Steeler fan counterparts they should show up even when their team is a losing one. You see and hear NOTHING of Steeler fans until their team is winning and then act (For the most part) like complete A$$HOLES. Bandwagon term applies here... Anyway, wishing you all the best. Oh yeah, if you can beat Indy (which is who I think it will be) then you guys deserve all the credit in the world !!! Good luck !!!

WHODEY !!!

Good luck STEEL LEGENDS in the playoffs, but I don't think you guys will need it. I don't see any reason for the STEELERS to have any let down because they don't have many weak spots on that team!! I do have one "BIG" question for you though?? Did many "BUFFALO FANS" come to your sites and talk all there BS before your guys kicked there ASS with your second team players and practice squad players at Buffalo ? :lol::lol: . Because we sure heard from them.... :angry:

I am in absolute shock. Someone from somewhere else comes in and asks the opinions of some lowly Bengals fans (not, this is sarcasm, for those who are not sure)

You guys got a tough team, it really all comes down to your D. You guys just don't have the O to put up a ton of points, it's just not your stlye. Both NE and Indy could easily outscore you but, you guys have a way better D than both of those. If the D show up bigtime, and it might even have to play over it's head, it can be done. If you guys keep the games at 25 or under than you can win easily. If I were you, I would be rooting for NE this week!

Sorry, but with the Bengals out I have to root for the local boys!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

(and no, they don't stand a chance but what the heck...)

Every team in the playoffs has a chance. What the coaches and players do with that chance determines which team "chance" will favor.

Have you forgotten how the Denver fans informed us ad nauseaum that the Bengals had no chance against their mighty Bronco's on MNF a while back? :rolleyes: Yeah...right. :player:

I am in absolute shock. Someone from somewhere else comes in and asks the opinions of some lowly Bengals fans

Steel Legends isn't just "someone from somewhere else." He's been dropping by from time to time ever since the Bengals and Steelers first game last season. You must have missed him bb7!

I am in absolute shock. Someone from somewhere else comes in and asks the opinions of some lowly Bengals fans (not, this is sarcasm, for those who are not sure)

You guys got a tough team, it really all comes down to your D. You guys just don't have the O to put up a ton of points, it's just not your stlye. Both NE and Indy could easily outscore you but, you guys have a way better D than both of those. If the D show up bigtime, and it might even have to play over it's head, it can be done. If you guys keep the games at 25 or under than you can win easily. If I were you, I would be rooting for NE this week!

Actually I think Bengals fans or most fans in our division would know a lot about the Steelers. I think we have one of the best divisions, if not the best, in the NFL, so our fans know and understand football.

I know the game against the Pats will be rough but I think we have a great running game and the best defense and I think in the end it helps us get to the SB.

One major key will be Ben not making those bone-head plays by throwing INTs. Those kinds of mistakes against sound teams will be the end of us and I think Ben performed well in that final game winning drive.

Ben was off an entire month (was relieved in the 3rd Q of the Ravens game and didn't see action until 1 month later) and for a rookie that hurts. His ribs were hurting or else he gets some reps against the Bills.

What a game on Sunday! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

One major key will be Ben not making those bone-head plays by throwing INTs. Those kinds of mistakes against sound teams will be the end of us and I think Ben performed well in that final game winning drive.

I think the major key will be special teams, just as it was it a few years ago against the Patriots when they went to the Superbowl. I can handle one or two picks by Big Ben, as long as they don't go for TD's like one last week. We have a tough defense, I'm sure we will have more takeaways than giveaways.

I'll admit it's tough to kick at Heinz Field at the open end but Viniatieri is not going to miss FD's under 50. And if the weather is like it's forecast it could come down to a field goal battle.

I'd like to see Steelers-Falcons in the Bowl. Corey Dillon loses and Eagles fans go yet another year without the big one.

I have heard analysts say that the AFC East is the best division in the NFL, but I would have to disagree with that. I've always felt that the AFC North was the best, not only because of the great rivalries that exist within it, but also because there is no better place to come for smashmouth, in-your-face football. So screw the AFC East...AFC North, b!tch!

BN1281