Broncos

schweinhart

How about that Hee Haw re-run on Wildcard Weekend :lol:

The Donkeys vs. the Colts. Find it hard to believe that Shannyhanny could possibly ever think that Herndon is better than Deltha O'Neal :wacko:

Of course they picked up Roc Alexander who did a fine job on Reggie Wayne, holding him to just over 200 yds :lol:

And Chump Bailey. Please. O'Neal is a better CB than him. What was Shannyhanny thinking?

And Chump Bailey. Please. O'Neal is a better CB than him. What was Shannyhanny thinking?

Yeah, the Denver sportswriters are asking similar questions...

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/sports_c...3458702,00.html

On a seperate note, maybe I missed this earlier 'cause I was watching the MNF game in a bar, but when did Jake "The Snake" become Jake "I look like fugging Grizzly Adams"???? :wacko:

Yeah, the Denver sportswriters are asking similar questions...

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/sports_c...3458702,00.html

On a seperate note, maybe I missed this earlier 'cause I was watching the MNF game in a bar, but when did Jake "The Snake" become Jake "I look like fugging Grizzly Adams"???? :wacko:

When he left the Arizona Cardinals, and moved to Denver to become a mountian man! I live in Arizona, and not once did I ever see Jake not clean shaven. I don't think he even took his razor to Colorado. It's still in storage in Phoenix. :lol:

Well the Colts will burn any team that doesn't match-up with them -- yet to be discovered. But I have to agree about Bailey, not what I expected out of him. Yet, with the Redskins, opposing teams ran more because they always established the lead and Champ wasn't nearly as challenged as he should be to be classified as the "shutdown" corner -- so perhaps we shouldn't be nearly as surprised considering Chad torched he and McAllister this season.

(I think the same about McAllister)

Bailey and McAllister = overrated.

It doesn't really matter what Champ does when Alexander is letting Wayne run past him every play...

Bailey didn't really have a bad game, did he? Wasn't he covering Marvin the whole time...I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter, but Harrison hadn't done anything up to that point.

Bailey did OK, he had a couple bad moments but you're right, nothing like Alexander; he got abused worse than Elmer Fudd in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

What struck me watching the game was how much Denver's D overall looked like the LeBlow-era Bengals D: no pass rush, corners playing 10-15 yards off the line and not disrupting routes, safties paralysed because the lack of physicality by the corners and pressure by the d-line means they have to be three places at once and so are trying to figure out where they will get torched the least.

That said, Manning & his whole receiving corps were in an unbelieveable zone in the first half. I don't think anyone could have slowed them down.

What struck me watching the game was how much Denver's D overall looked like the LeBlow-era Bengals D: no pass rush, corners playing 10-15 yards off the line and not disrupting routes, safties paralysed because the lack of physicality by the corners and pressure by the d-line means they have to be three places at once and so are trying to figure out where they will get torched the least.

That's the Manning effect. I surely don't expect to see that against NE either -- even with half their offensive starters on defense... :wacko:

Question Joisey...if that's Dick Leblows defensive "style", why now isn't it evident in the Steelers defense? Is it Cowher not permitting it, or are their players unable to play down to that level? :lol:

Question Joisey...if that's Dick Leblows defensive "style", why now isn't it evident in the Steelers defense? Is it Cowher not permitting it, or are their players unable to play down to that level? :lol:

The latter, pretty much. Dick has better players in P-burgh. There's a reason that Marvin gave the roster an enema...and still apparently wants as a bumper a crop of draft picks as he can get.

Goes to show what coaching can do for someone. The Donkey turds turned Deltha into a receiver ?? What morons. Like I said before we played, and I predicted to beat Denver, still stands; they are overrated.

It pissed me off to see teams that we can beat playing this weekend and we were watching yet again. NOT NEXT YEAR !!!

Bailey on the other hand, has had some bad games this year, but I'm not about to say he's not about S**T either. Can you say you wouldn't want him in our backfield ??

I'm just happy Deltha had a good year and looking for more out of him next year. Pro Bowl ??

WHODEY !!!