little help

bengalboomer7

Hey guys, now that it's the offseason does anyone know some good info football websites that don't cost money

Chrischova- I know you got the draft info- where do you find it

I'm not a big computer guy but I'm stuck on one at work all day. I pretty much stick to this site, bengals.com, enquierer.com, and espn. I am sure there are more sites that that (preferrably bengals) Just looking for a little help from other Bengals fans

Basically all the sites that get info from OURLADS, and SCOUTS Inc. The Hail Redskins site is a good one to get info on players with links to bio's on each of them.

Personal Favorites of course are FOOTBALL.com Matt Mayock and Vic Carucci from NFL.com ( Gil Brandt as well ).

- any site that offers insights from pro scouts,I want to hear that information first.

Once again., thanks guys, we gotta find something to do in the offseason.

The bengals have been an addiction of mine for some time and with the addition of Marvin I might have to seek professional help

Hi my name is Bengalboomer and I have a problem....... :lol:

EXACTLY, what the hell are we all going to do for the next 6 or so months. I'm already having withdrawal symptoms.

I don't remeber if I told you guys about it but this keeps reminding me of a starbucks experiment I did last week. To make a long story short Starbucks is just as addictive as crack (of course, I'm not addicted to crack, and denial is the first stages of addiction! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

This is a pretty good site as well. These guys are on the Lance McAlister show about once a week here in Cincy and give good info. I do think there is a subscription cost though.

http://www.ourlads.com/

Here is what they say about the Bengals 1st pick at 17.

"17 Cincinnati Bengals Antajj Hawthorne DT Wisconsin

Marvin Lewis has set his top priority on upgrading the Bengals’ problems against the run. Look for them to add a defensive tackle at some point this off-season. "

Here is what they say about the Bengals 1st pick at 17.

"17 Cincinnati Bengals Antajj Hawthorne DT Wisconsin

Marvin Lewis has set his top priority on upgrading the Bengals’ problems against the run. Look for them to add a defensive tackle at some point this off-season. "

Posts like this make me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D !!

Once again., thanks guys, we gotta find something to do in the offseason.

The bengals have been an addiction of mine for some time and with the addition of Marvin I might have to seek professional help

Hi my name is Bengalboomer and I have a problem....... :lol:

There are a few ways of dealing with the offseason blues:

I look forward to the combines and try to get as much information about all of the players I would love to have, only to see the Bengals draft another RB.

I then look forward to Free Agency and think of all the talent out there that will improve our team, only to see them pick up Kim Herring and waste money.

I then look forward to the draft. This is where all of that time spent looking at the combine results and informing yourself about who is the "best" player for our team pays off with a kick to the nads when your pathetic run D gets overlooked to draft the so called best RB on the board, only to see him get hurt.

The time in between the draft and the preseason is where it really gets bad... I like to take this time to listen to the ramblings of people like myself who think they know exactly what is going to happen with this team, only to realize I would have been better off drinking my day away and waking up with some strange chick, as none of us truly know.

Then the season starts and it's all :D:lol::D:lol:

Until you realize the run D still sucks :angry::angry::angry:

Moral to the story ??

Drink your day away, wake up with a strange chick in your bed, and save

yourself the time and energy...

WHODEY !!!

Damn, Army...I tried to respond with your quote and a couple of emoticons and my computer expoded! What did you do?

This offseason is killing me. No Bengals football is the worst...BB7, I need to join your support group.

Oh, and I was going to say that the best thing about last offseason was going, "look, they got secondary help to cure our woeful pass defense! Playoffs, baby!"...

And then realizing that the run defense sucks :angry::angry::angry:

BN1281

Damn, Army...I tried to respond with your quote and a couple of emoticons and my computer expoded! What did you do?

I had about 10 emoticons in my post and when I clicked the "add reply" button, the computer freaked and then the screen popped up saying there were to many emoticons in the post. After that, when I did get it to post, the quoted portion I used came up like 5 freaking times, hence the next "OOPS" reply. Figures one of the few times I use the emoticons, they rise up against me to wreak havoc upon my post.... That sounded a little paranoid, well, you get the point....

WHODEY !!!