Shaun Alexander

WHO DEY AGAIN?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`d be happy with Rudi OR Alexander though. ;)

How can you possibly still consider getting him? :o

You guys preached to me how awful these "Leon" types are. Just look at what Dillon has done to the Patriots. :unsure:

If I were you, I would never want this "cancer" on the Bengals! He would surely ruin team chemistry, and the Bengals would return to being the Bungles! :(

:rolleyes:

Corey (Leon) Dillon was a Cancer for YEARS.

Alexander said something 1 time.

Dillon never single handedly helped his team get the

the playoffs like Alexander has !

Plus Alexander had 16 rushing TD`s and 4 recieving TD`s with a

combined total of 1869 yards from scrimmage.

While Dillon had 1738 total yards and 13 TD`s (1 recieving)with the

defending Super Bowl Champs.

I think it is funny that Holgrem had his assistants find out

the leading RB`s in rushing a few days before the game ? <_<

Before we drop a buttload of money on any "stud" RB (Alexander, Rudi, James, whoever) can we please fix the o-line? If we can't improve our run-blocking, especially in short yeardage situations, it isn't going to matter if we sign the reincarnation of Walter Peyton, we're still going to have the same 150 yards one week, 45 the next rushing attack.

Before we drop a buttload of money on any "stud" RB (Alexander, Rudi, James, whoever) can we please fix the o-line? If we can't improve our run-blocking, especially in short yeardage situations, it isn't going to matter if we sign the reincarnation of Walter Peyton, we're still going to have the same 150 yards one week, 45 the next rushing attack.

Thank you voice of reason! No RB in the world, no matter how good, is going to be successful if there isn't a hole to run through!

please. that oline got him 1400 yards

And should have gotten him much more Ditty! I can't begin to count the 3rd and short situations where the Bengals O-line flat got stuffed, and Rudi got tackled for no gain, or a loss and we ended up punting it away.

he has to do something himself.

Absolutely! I call it run the ball through the hole! The bigger the hole, the better!

:o The exact opposite of sex, eh? :lol:

i dont agree billy. there were holes. what u want the oline to do, hold the holes for 5 seconds? He needs to hit them right away when they get them instead of trying to think and stutter. hes terrible 50% of his runs at least.

and as far as the 3 and 1's. we need to address the center position. also andrews will help next year. u know hes gonna be ready.

oh and i couldnt tell u how many times i watched the bengals play and get pissed off at rudi for being retarded in the backfield. cant remember when i ever did that with dillon, besides on goalines of course :D

Oh and bye the way go ahead and ban me from the f**kin site.

We'd really hate doing that to another Bengals fan mtmeece. So you think some members here are clowns for liking the idea of Shaun Alexander coming to Cincinnati. Fine...you're entitled to your opinion. They're entitled to theirs. Honestly I believe the odds of it (the Bengals getting him) are just about nil.

None of this is worth getting too upset over though. If s**t here starts getting to you, just take a break from it. It works for me as well as many others here. Plus banning people sucks. I guarantee you nobody here enjoys it in the least.

billybroome thanks for the words of wisdom, however I'm really having a hard time with all the so call experts and the position and attitude towards R. Johnson.

It just defies logic.???

Okay, so it is hard for you to understand, but I hate to see two Bengalszone regulars start fighting each other over a difference of opinion! Could we please have a truce between you guy's? Your tearing at each other like what the Bills fans instigated a couple weeks ago. Nobody needs that.

Ok You'r right kick R. Johnson to the curb praise be to C. Perry, Oh and by the way no reason to sign TJ. The one thing that nobody can deny is that the people that frequent this board are a perfect reflection of the the Bengals organization. "Smoking Gun In Hand And Hole In Foot" Oh my God wait just a minute this just in S. Alexander Saves the day.

Ok You'r right kick R. Johnson to the curb praise be to C. Perry, Oh and by the way no reason to sign TJ. The one thing that nobody can deny is that the people that frequent this board are a perfect reflection of the the Bengals organization. "Smoking Gun In Hand And Hole In Foot" Oh my God wait just a minute this just in S. Alexander Saves the day.

:) Humor. I like it. Perry? Sorry...I promised not to talk about him for a month. I myself went overboard there. :rolleyes:

The Rudi situation will obviously be a bone of contention and touchy nerves until something is done one way or another.

As for Alexander, he's a great back w/ cuts and receiving skills that Rudi will never have, but I'm not sure why the idea of him coming to Cincy is giving me a Griffey, Jr. vibe. :unsure:

Meanwhile, I'm hoping the Bengals don't have to up their tender to keep Watson, who is a RFA.