Can we please pray...

CTBengalsFan

no, just saying we don't want a back up having a good day on us in the last game of the season.

Gotcha'. I'm definitely with you there. I'm watching Sports Center at the moment, and right now Cincy is the unanimous pick in tomarrows game with Philly. The game means nothing to them, but for us it's all about not dropping below 8-8 from last season!

Honestly, from the way this seasons first 5 games went, I NEVER thought 8-8 would be within reach for the Bengals! :o

no, just saying we don't want a back up having a good day on us in the last game of the season.

Gotcha'. I'm definitely with you there. I'm watching Sports Center at the moment, and right now Cincy is the unanimous pick in tomarrows game with Philly. The game means nothing to them, but for us it's all about not dropping below 8-8 from last season!

Honestly, from the way this seasons first 5 games went, I NEVER thought 8-8 would be within reach for the Bengals! :o

agreed.

This is in response to your quote in your signature.

Sorry to be off subject.

carson_palmer_bengals.jpg

Marvin's 1st-1st round draft pick as a head coach. Notice the beaming, ear to ear grin plastered on Coach Lewis's mug!

I defy anyone to find a like picture of him smiling like this with his 2004 1st round pick Chris Perry. Especially a RECENT image of Marvin smiling with our oh-so-fragile, can't play with even a hangnail, poor excuse for wasting a #1 pick, alleged running back.

perry200.jpg

Bengals first round draft pick Raymond "Chris" Perry, right, shakes hands with a beaming Bengals coach Marvin Lewis during a press conference at Paul Brown Stadium Sunday.

Marvin looks just as happy if not happier to me.

James and O'Neal both have INT's today! I'm feeling pretty good about the Bengals secondary for '05. IMO, If we could aquire help for both the offensive and defensive lines this offseason with the draft and in free agent market, I think Cincinnati will be a very solid team next season! :player:

This is in response to your quote in your signature.

Sorry to be off subject.

I should have known you'd come up with a pic oldschooler! :lol: Now I gotta change my sig! :rolleyes:

I will add the comment of that pic was on draft day. I'll wager Perry hasn't brought a smile to Marvins face since! And this game is ultimately about bringing smiles to the faces of the teams FANS! Mr. Perry is seriously in arrears here.

I honestly hope Chris Perry turns out to be at least an average player because the Bengals list of 1st round rejects is far too long for me already. BUT...until he does SOMETHING to earn dime #1 of his big contract, he'll remain a bust in my book.

Marvin looks just as happy if not happier to me.

Okay...it's a tie in the "happy" catagory! ^_^