John abraham?

turningpoint

It could happen. I think he would be a great addition to the Bengals. Get rid of Tony Williams. I would trade Tory James because his value is very high now that he made the probowl. Draft Carlos Rogers in the first round. I think Ratliff and Oneil can be the starters next year and let Rogers play the nickle while he picks up the Bengals scheme. Second round draft big fat DT that will eat up a ton of space. I think that was the one thing that the Bengals lacked this year. I know Pat Williams will be a FA. Maybe get both DE and DT in FA.

they kinda have to, they're gonna be in salary cap hell. Pennington is signed to a big money deal, and they have ( DT)robertson signed to a big money deal and they just resigned there other 1st round pick from 2000 who played DE( story Below). They can't resign em all. Not to mention there other starting DT is a FA, Along with one of there starting Tackles.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1934598

they kinda have to, they're gonna be in salary cap hell. Pennington is signed to a big money deal, and they have ( DT)robertson signed to a big money deal and they just resigned there other 1st round pick from 2000 who played DE( story Below). They can't resign em all. Not to mention there other starting DT is a FA, Along with one of there starting Tackles.

They will almost certainly franchise him (as the story you reference suggests). And if by some miracle they did let him go scot-free, he would immediately be deluged with offers. If we want a Pro Bowl DE, we're gonna have to grow on on our own.

They will almost certainly franchise him (as the story you reference suggests). And if by some miracle they did let him go scot-free, he would immediately be deluged with offers. If we want a Pro Bowl DE, we're gonna have to grow on on our own.

We aren't going to have much room under the cap to do anything are we???? I thought we was real tight like we was last year.....especially if we re-sign Rudi and TJ.

Yeah if they resign Rudi and TJ, the Bengals need to build the defense again through the draft.

That is what Marvin seems to do best...surrounding rookies with veterans and weeding the vets out as they become expendible.

Not sure they can take on a big FA salary on defense if they do that.

Folks,

Here's a site with the Free agents that are coming this year:

Free agent list available... Courtesy of The Red Zone, here is a list of players who will qualify for unrestricted and restricted free agency at the end of the season.

http://www.theredzone.org/2005/freeagents/index.asp

I see us cutting hardy and Reggie Kellet in the next few months to free cap room for 1 impact free agents, i could also forsee a couple of other ones.

Who really thought last year Burris and Hawkins were gonna both be cut?

I Did !!

I posted several times a list of who should be gone !!

Who I got right ...

1. Oliver Gibson

2. Artrell Hawkins

3. Jeff Burris

4. Adrian Ross

Who I got wrong...

1. T.J. Houshmanzadeh - Pootie Tang surprised the hell out of me, so He's earned a year's exemption for '05... :lol:

2. Kevin Kaesviharn... Immediately goes back to the top of the list .. Why did we resign him for 3 years again..??

Whos' on the '05 Chopping block..?

Carl Powell.. He's gotta be gone.. We lost Patterson off of the practice squad and Robert Geathers may have a decent future, but a DE IS COMING in the '05 draft trust me!

Tight Ends.... I'm not gonna even mention their names I'm so disgusted with their play or should I say the lack therof !! None of them are worthy of a roster spot. As a matter of fact, Tell Kevin Walter to spend his offseason at " Old Country Buffet " and see if he can't add 20 lbs. or more and be our TE next year if we don't draft one !

Get off KK's back. We signed him for LEAGUE FREAKING MINIMUM SALARY AND HE HAS BEEN STARTING! He's a deep backup and special teams player. For what he is contracted for, he's exceeding expectations.

TJ will be signed, Tell Warrick to eat at Old Country Buffet since he already has good blocking technique, and Rudi gets the tag.