Bengals On Sportscenter Tonight!

HoosierCat

Heads up, from bengals.com!

ESPN’s Tom Jackson spent another day at Paul Brown Stadium preparing Sunday’s Jon Kitna feature on NFL Countdown that begins at 11 a.m. ESPN’s Sports Center is also planning a news update on the Bengals Thursday night for their 6 and 11 p.m. broadcasts.

Oh great...Just what the Bengals need. More distractions....All I can say is thank goodness for the Arizona Cardinals...If the Bengals had of won that game.....There is no telling what kind of Big heads they would have, but now I really believe that they can stay focused on this game....

I think they're doing a feature on Kitna because of his AFC Player of the Month Award.

Reading his (Kitnas') comments I have no doubt that this media attention is not causing any distractions. Jon seems very focused on the job in hand - which is Sundays game.

I'm sure the staff and the players are being very professional about the whole situation.

As for your comments re the Cardinals result, I hear what you're saying, but I sure wish they'd won that game as it would mean whatever Sundays result is, the Bengals would still be in first place.

Plus Kitna won't say anything that will take away from the team. This game will be heavily featured on all of the pre-game shows, just because it's got direct implications on who will take the division over and stuff - plus it IS the Bengals! We're just not used to so much attention..

We'll get used to it with our Super Bowl rings.. :)

Plus Kitna won't say anything that will take away from the team. This game will be heavily featured on all of the pre-game shows, just because it's got direct implications on who will take the division over and stuff - plus it IS the Bengals! We're just not used to so much attention..

We'll get used to it with our Super Bowl rings.. :)

I love the way you think mate.