Who's Going to the GAME ??

KYBENGALFAN

Just wondering if anyone here, Bills or Bengals fan, will be at Sunday's game at the Jungle.. I'm leaving at 4 am Sunday from southwestern Kentucky (about a four-hour drive) so I can cheer on my beloved Bengals to victory... Anyone planning on tailgating and where.... WHO DEY !! :wacko:

Wish I was going but next week get to see INDY and CHARGERS at INDY. My son-in-laws aunt has season tickets for the COLTS and they gave them to him cuz they are going out for Christmas. So thats cool the on the 50 yd. line about 30 rows up... :P

Wish I was going but next week get to see INDY and CHARGERS at INDY. My son-in-laws aunt has season tickets for the COLTS and they gave them to him cuz they are going out for Christmas. So thats cool the on the 50 yd. line about 30 rows up... :P

I will be there in the GAB side endzone. Man I cannot wait for the bloodbath and to see if these trolls come back around here @ about 7 tonight.

OX do you think we will hear from these cornholes anymore after today?? But it dont matter. I still got that ole BILLS site saved. They can run, but they cant hide..10-4 :player: