This weeks power ranking

WillisXPress

I think people forget that we have to play the defending superbowl champs twice a year.

Don't you mean you get to LOSE to the New England Patriots twice a year?

At least we were in the game, and might have pulled off a win in New England if Carson Palmer hadn't been injured... You all have, on the other hand, lost by an average of 3 scores (18.5 pts.), and it doesn't look to me like you "played" the Patriots.... You just got run over.

Well we were down by 7 with like 3 minutes left and then we turned the ball over for a TD. At least we had the lead on em for a while.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people forget that we have to play the defending superbowl champs twice a year.

God that is a horrible comparison. They are about the ONLY winning team you all play. Look at Cinci's schedule:

Jets

Ravens (twice)

Steelers (twice)

Denver

New England

Phily

And while we are talking about New England, at least we had to GIVE them the game after absolutely roasting their "incredible D" for over 450 yards. In two games you all barely managed to do anything but see how much you can get your a**es handed to you by. I mean these are the freakin BILLS for cryin out loud.

WIDE RIGHT!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God that is a horrible comparison. They are about the ONLY winning team you all play. Look at Cinci's schedule:

Jets

Ravens (twice)

Steelers (twice)

Denver

New England

Phily

And while we are talking about New England, at least we had to GIVE them the game after absolutely roasting their "incredible D" for over 450 yards. In two games you all barely managed to do anything but see how much you can get your a**es handed to you by. I mean these are the freakin BILLS for cryin out loud.

WIDE RIGHT!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's the big difference???

Jets twice

New England twice

Pittsburgh

Ravens

Jags....

It's all the same man... stop crying..

Jets

Ravens (twice)

Steelers (twice)

Denver

New England

Phily

WIDE RIGHT!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

first off, when you lose to tough teams it dosen't make you good.

Second you haven't played Philly yet.

Third, if our schedule is such a cakewalk then how come 2 of our last four victories were against teams with equal or better records than you guys and one came against a team that you got beat by (CLE)

Jets

Ravens (twice)

Steelers (twice)

Denver

New England

Phily

WIDE RIGHT!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Third, if our schedule is such a cakewalk then how come 2 of our last four victories were against teams with equal or better records than you guys and one came against a team that you got beat by (CLE)

Are you actually gonna sit there and talk about your super tough schedule when you all gave 32 points to the DOLPHINS? Way to rollover to the worst team in the league. The funny part is how you tossoffs will manage to just disappear at about halftime on Sunday, never to be heard from again. You see, Bills and their fans are just like the women in Buffalo, after they get f**cked good and hard, they leave with a sore a** never to be seen again.

Jets

Ravens (twice)

Steelers (twice)

Denver

New England

Phily

WIDE RIGHT!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are you actually gonna sit there and talk about your super tough schedule when you all gave 32 points to the DOLPHINS? Way to rollover to the worst team in the league. The funny part is how you tossoffs will manage to just disappear at about halftime on Sunday, never to be heard from again. You see, Bills and their fans are just like the women in Buffalo, after they get f**cked good and hard, they leave with a sore a** never to be seen again.

So when we BEAT miami its called rolling over, but when you LOSE to the PAtriots its a great game?

Cincinasty logic strikes again!!

Jets

Ravens (twice)

Steelers (twice)

Denver

New England

Phily

WIDE RIGHT!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So when we BEAT miami its called rolling over, but when you LOSE to the PAtriots its a great game?

Cincinasty logic strikes again!!

Are you comparing Miami and New England genius?

Listen, I'm done with smackin back and forth.  Its a waste of time. I'm gonna stick to football.

too bad you wanted until f**kin thursday to decide that

Its all for fun, but then you guys started crapping on the city of Buffalo and i started crapping on Cincy, it wasn't fun.

And don't act like you guys haven't been saying sh!t too.

BTW it was a suggestion from one of your members that i respect.