This weeks power ranking

WillisXPress

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. 10 ... seems like someone out there respects the Bills.

Get with the program, Ben-girls.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

are you kidding me we almost beat the #1 and #2 teams and beat the #11 team, wtf makes you think we care that u guys are 10? just another team that's gonna lose.

No. 10 ... seems like someone out there respects the Bills.

Get with the program, Ben-girls.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

are you kidding me we almost beat the #1 and #2 teams and beat the #11 team, wtf makes you think we care that u guys are 10? just another team that's gonna lose.

But probably more likley that we'll be another "almost win" since that is apprently your favorite.

Than so is Carson. Take a look at the QB stats and you'll find that Drew and Carson are having very similar years.

While carson has the edge in passer rating, by like a point they have equal TD's (18) and Carson has 3 more picks(weird huh?)

That means that our QB's are the same.

Our top 2 wideouts have more TD's than you're top two.

Willis has more TD's than Rudi. And he's only about 250 behind in yards on 50 fewer carries and not being the starter.

In fact we have more TD's than you overall

And your offense is supposed to be the strength of your team and by the looks of it we have the edge.

Then we look at our D, and that blows you guys out of the water.

and then we look at our special teams and they are the best in the NFL.

You Bungles fans don't know what you're talking about.

You're always looking at the trends until they don't go your way. Look at the numbers for the last month then come back and talk smack. <_<

You have just about ruined this board. :lol:

WillisXhausting-

you are quite tiring.

Buffalo will be going home in a meat truck, as sides of frozon flank, with their playoff hopes gone as quick as Jim Kelly's hairline.

I can't wait to see Drew fall back to his normal 145 yrds of passing with 3 picks. and your shizzmacgahee won't find much running room in PBS. We held CD to less than 90 rds and ol'Willis is half the back CD is.

Your "sacred cow" D should be preared to get burned early and often. I know the roster looks starry but they are prone to a vertical passing attack and don't play well from behind. On the road, under the palyoff pressure, I sense alot of manure getting dropped on the Fieldturf.

Don't be surprised if Drew gets pulled. We sacked Roethlisburger 7 times and he actually has a decent team around him. 3 weeks ago everyone was calling for Drew's head, now they are ready to talk about his revived career. To me he looks about ready for another bout of internal bleeding and pancreatic trauma.

By the time he's getting out of the hospital, the Bengals will be sealing up the first wildcard game by dumping the Chargers in SD.

The 'Nati is no place for cows, we prefer or beef in chili.