Palmer: Questionable

bengals200485

yeah i really hope he plays though, this is my only game im gettin to go to this year and i really wanna see palmer playin in this one. if kitna were to play htough im sure he'd be fine in there after practicing all week knowing he may have to start the game or play during it.

I'd rather lose with Palmer than watch the embarrasing turnovers Kitna will create !

Had to work yesterday so wife taped the game for me. Saw the pick in the endzone, and I just want somebody to explain to me, how the Hell does a 9 year veteran quarterback throw into triple coverage in the endzone to a backup widereceiver/defensive back..??? :angry::angry:

* I don't like Kitna's girly arm against the Bills defense ! IF Palmer is healthy enough, then let him play.

I'd rather lose with Palmer than watch the embarrasing turnovers Kitna will create !

Had to work yesterday so wife taped the game for me. Saw the pick in the endzone, and I just want somebody to explain to me, how the Hell does a 9 year veteran quarterback throw into triple coverage in the endzone to a backup widereceiver/defensive back..??? :angry::angry:

* I don't like Kitna's girly arm against the Bills defense ! IF Palmer is healthy enough, then let him play.

For all of the Kitna-lovers this year, I think you got a glimpse of what might have been yesterday. Even trade off on INT's and TDs and a limited range of 30 yards.

Oh noooo...it's not another Palmer v. Kitna thread in disguise is it?? I think not -- that "controversy" is over, dead, etc. What this might do is keep the bills a little off balance for the week in game planning. I think Kitna would probably come out a little sharper with this lead time than he did last week. There's definitely a big difference in game planning against these guys as they have completely different strengths & weaknesses. That said, I hope CP plays only if he is 100% ready to go.

I'd rather loose with Kitna than risk further injury to Palmer's knee. If Palmer is truly 100%, let him play, but you typically don't heal 100% from a sprain in just 7 days. The season is already over for us; there's no point in risking additional injury to our QB for a couple of meaningless wins.

Oh noooo...it's not another Palmer v. Kitna thread in disguise is it??  I think not -- that "controversy" is over, dead, etc.

Yeap yeap. But as long as people can't look past their own limited range, there's no way in actually making people realize there's nothing here. Palmer hurt, Kitna in.. what the hell is the debate at this point?

For all of the Kitna-lovers this year, I think you got a glimpse of what might have been yesterday. Even trade off on INT's and TDs and a limited range of 30 yards.

Palmer hurt, Kitna in.

Palmer hurt, Kitna in.

Kitna = Choker

Palmer hurt, Kitna in.

Oh noooo...it's not another Palmer v. Kitna thread in disguise is it??  I think not -- that "controversy" is over, dead, etc.

Yeap yeap. But as long as people can't look past their own limited range, there's no way in actually making people realize there's nothing here. Palmer hurt, Kitna in.. what the hell is the debate at this point?

Palmer hurt, Kitna in.

Palmer hurt, Kitna in.

Kitna = Choker

Palmer hurt, Kitna in.

;) Only so many ways you can say it, huh Kirk ????

Hope your sitting for this one ....... I agree with you. When Palmer is 100% he plays and not until then. Looking at 9 and 7 or 8 and 8 ( and not going to the play offs either way ) there is no set of circumstances that would justify exposing him to further injury in a game that Kitna can handle just fine anyway.

There is no controversy here. No one who roots for Kitna or Palmer wants to see Palmer hurt. Hell I'd have Willie and Levi go to the grocery store with him if I could so they could clear the aisles while Palmer shops.

Chris .... Kitna addressed your question on Bengals.com ....... the abbreviated version of it was .... He screwed up. B)