big blow out by the ravens

ravens#1

kevnz, you ignorant jack@$$ ........... frankly, I only tolerate you because you know almost nothing about football. Your need to respond to every post is infantile and screams inferiority complex. Ever hear of win the battle, lose the war?

Your the same guy who said:

(1) Ray Lewis is a murderer;

(2) Ravens are not an expansion team;

(3) Baltimore doesn't have 4 NFL championships;

(4) AND we were blown out in our first meeting even though we outgained the Bengals 401 yards to 303 and 22 first downs to 17. Last time I looked games were 60 minutes long.

(5) The NFL apparently has an "adopt a super bowl" program?!?

You typically offer no proof for any of this, rather it's your opinion ................... which certainly means alot?!? . Also, #3-4, above, seem very important to you. Hell, you don't even watch the games.

Newsflash: There must be another Bengal board somewhere .................... you ARE the "weakest link" ............ goodbye!

:D:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kevnz, you ignorant jack@$$ ........... frankly, I only tolerate you because you know almost nothing about football. Your need to respond to every post is infantile and screams inferiority complex. Ever hear of win the battle, lose the war?

Your the same guy who said:

(1) Ray Lewis is a murderer;

(2) Ravens are not an expansion team;

(3) Baltimore doesn't have 4 NFL championships;

(4) AND we were blown out in our first meeting even though we outgained the Bengals 401 yards to 303 and 22 first downs to 17. Last time I looked games were 60 minutes long.

(5) The NFL apparently has an "adopt a super bowl" program?!?

You typically offer no proof for any of this, rather it's your opinion ................... which certainly means alot?!? . Also, #3-4, above, seem very important to you. Hell, you don't even watch the games.

1. Okay, if Ray Lewis isn't a murdereer he is at the very least an acomplice to the crime.

2. The Ravens moved from Cleveland to Baltimore. I don't care what the f**k the NFL classifies them as, there was no expansion draft, no building of a team. They were the Browns, Art Modell left the name in Cleveland so his sorry ass could get out of there. What next, are people gonna say the Titans were never in Houston cause they changed their name and uniforms? Gimme a break.

3. Where are those other three trophies? I'll tell you where, sitting in Indy thank you very much.

4. The first game was nowhere near as close as the score, go read any write up on that game, I'm not the only one that says that.

You certainly speak alot from your opinion as well so you can kiss my ass. You are a typical blind fan that thinks there team can do no wrong...Guess what..You're wrong. Talk all the s**t you want.

Am I ignorant? I think you should ask the regualr posters of this board about that.

Hey now, I watch games, I get espn and monday night football, what I don't get is Bengals games thank you very much.

the NFL...perception is everybit as important as reality. The NFL says the Ravens are an expansion team...That doesn't change the fact that they expanded by moving from Cleveland...Again, I can't fault you for being in denial over this. These are the Browns we're talking about here.

The legal system, cause you know the legal system isn't biased in anyway towards rich and famous people.

game stats...It's easy to put up impressive stats when the team has blown you out. In fact most losing teams in blowouts have better stats when it comes yardage and whatnot.

Hold on a minute people, we're forgetting the retard that started this whole rant subject...The one...the only... "Mr. Baltimoron" himself: ravens#1!!! Look at his header on this subject:

big blow out by the ravens, ray is the man

Notice how this guys works the word "big blow" and "man" into almost every topic he starts! I think we're getting a glimpse into this guys subconcience! Arghhh and shiver me timbers!! We have another butt pirate aboard maties!!

The JohnnieEgo Disclaimer: All this historical fluf about expansion arguments and Baltimore/Indy titles, Ray the Killer. Who gives a Sh*t? Talk football or get lost. I do not care about Baltimore as a city, what the crime rate is or anything else about it. Nor do I want to hear about some remarks on jerking-off, pu**y -this or -that. Just talk some football and get over all the attacking and insults. Basically, grow up...Fool!

We know what matters. The Cincy - Baltimore game this weekend.

Leading up to this, let's compare some opinions.

BAL.

1. As it sits, the Ravens have been playing over their heads offensively with Anthony Wright at QB, a great run but he will come back to earth soon. A great run by an unknown QB.

My Take: Now, a couple of games later, with some film on him, Marvin Lewis will scheme his a** back to the bench.

2. The defense lost a very tight game in Miami (gotta win on the road fellas) and then got chewed up by Seattle. If not for an actual blatant mistake by the officiating crew in the Seattle game, Baltimore would be a game back of Cincy. Baltimore routed a weak SF team with Jane Garcia at QB (4 picks?). It is easy to tie-up TO when Garcia will not throw to him. Plus, the SF defense is plain old bad.

My take: The Bengals handle the vaulted Ravens defense in the first match-up, now with CD back and Kitna on FIRE, this could be a long day for Ray-Ray and the bird boys.

3. The schedules match up favorably for both teams.

My Takes:

BAL hosts Cincy A leader will emerge I give it a 50/50.

@ Oakland West coast travel, tired but angry Oakland team. winnable

@ Cleveland Which Cleveland team will show up? loss

Hosts Pitt. Another ugly fight. loss

Final record prediction: 9-7 (maybe 10-6 if Pitt keeps sucking) Baltimore will likely go .500 to close the year, may make wild-card with head to head win over Denver.

Cincy @ BAL A leader will emerge I give it a 50/50.

hosts SF This is a weak team with no identity. strongly winnable

@ St.L St. L is hot and plays great at home. Cincy has to bring A-game to win. Maybe loss

hosts Cleveland Cleveland sucks in Cincy. winnable

Final record prediction: 10-6 Cincy may stumble in St. L, but will win division and host the Indy in a battle-royle, Paul Brown Stadium cage match.

4. X-factors - Special Teams, injuries, etc.

Baltimore

Special Teams- have playmakers. could be key. KR/PR has spotty but Brightful has show flashes.

Injuries - who is the back-up QB? Redman then Lucas. both team are in decent shape otherwise.

Home filed advantage- a tangible. 5-1 at home, 2-4 on the road.

Cincy

Special Teams- improvement has been steady. need more from Warrick.

Injuries - Burris is out but Artrell has been up to task. Could see more of Weathersby and Kaesviharn at CB.

Playing on the road- after starting slow, now 3-3 on the road, and on a streak. albeit over a bad SD team and a mad but impotent Pitt squad. There is no doubt this will be tough task to win in Baltimore.

In Summary.

I think Baltimore can win IF:

They do not fall behind early.

Def. shuts down Cincy running, thereby taking away deeper passes.

Off. can grind the clock wth J. Lewis

I think Cincy can win IF:

CD and Rudi slash up the off-tackle plays.

Def. can get to Wright, force a mistake or two.

Special teams is steady.

Final Score: Cincy 31 - Bal 27

Kingwilly...hellacious amount of data you laid out above. Some effort there, no doubt, and kudo's to you. But honestly, I think as soon as the game starts, all that is not as important as attitude, and I believe after the Bengals prevail this weekend, they'll have fully adopted Marvin Lewis's "Why the hell not the Bengals" attitude, and will be fully capable of beating ANY opponent, anywhere! B)

Look kingsilly, I can get the same goofy chicken scratch from a 10 year old. I mean, "wild card over Denver"----wtf are you talking about?? Did Miami disappear? Take yourself, your 20 posts and your whiney little garbage and crawl back under your rock.

Does anyone actually read this bulls**t? Ego has you monkeys pegged, I've never seen people write so much and say so little. They still have atomic testing in Cincy?

That little piece of s**t kvnz still curled up like a woman?

In any event you guys aren't prepared for the next level. It's 11:59.

Rallo and AsshatEgo whatever...

Can't respond in kind to some football posts?

That's what I thought.

No comments but worthless insults and pathetic attemps to build yoursleves up. Sorry your fat, acne assed wives won't let you tag their dirt holes anymore but there has to be a better way to build self-esteem. Try a Gay cruise, with plenty of weight lifting. Probably not a good idea since most of your posturing is prototypical compensation for an eensy-weensy-weenie. The only thing else I could suggest is buying a red sports car. Wait, you need to be gainfully employes for that, and, no a Ford Mustang 5.0 is not a sports car no matter what your tanning salon buddies say.

Here's an idea, why don't you guys trade post between yourselves and see who can come up with the cutest names for your shriveled raisin wangs, oops, I forgot. Baltimore is the Syphilis capital of the northern hemishere. So I guess that would mean your disfugured noses and runny, raisin wangs keep you from paoching anything but cheap hookers who can't cut it in DC anymore.

But I digress... I enjoy this board for some footbal topics. Keep it above the belt and everything is cool. Other than that, don't you have some STD meds to refill.

Any other suggestions as to how Rallo and AsshatEgo can build their self-esteem by Sunday?

Rallo-

The wild card comment explains that Baltimore would get the wild-card spot based on their "head-to-head" win over Denver earlier in the year. Miami? are you kidding? Road games at NE and BUF, and hosting PHI. I give the Ravens a better chance. Miami will finish 9-7. Wannasack is gone.

Why don't you come sit with us Sunday, kingsilly and we can discuss self esteem?

You're so pedestrain. Just another geek who mixes a few cheap shots in with your worthless comments. Then you play the liberal blame game.

You're outta' your league in this forum, just like you will be Sunday.

Newsflash: There are other Bengal forums. Have fun with your dozen members here.

:D

Hmmm...Rallo...rhymes with swallow! No wonder he's so anxious for you to sit by him this Sunday. He's hoping you'll free your "King Willy" so he'll have something to cheer about! I can only imagine what his gayboy plans are if the wave starts!! Don't go KingWilly!! This homo is laying a trap!

Thanks for the invite Rallo. I guess when you say "Your Team" we all will know what you mean.

Your post does not surprise me; I guess I was hoping for a bit more creativity from someone on "Your Team". I thought all of "Your Team" was real creative, you know, decorating, coordinating your belt with your shoes, etc. Sometimes it is hard when you get scorched real badly. It hurts, huh? Kind of a stinging sensation that slowly builds into a tearing, dry, throb that makes it hard to sit down for a few days? Have you done time or been in the Navy? None of it surprises me.

My guess is you are a community college flunkie sitting in the library all frantic to type something clever and then it comes out all flat and pasty, much like Brian Billicks hairline. For fun you go to Chi-Chi's happy hour to get the free food since your part-time job at CompUSA only pays $7.65/hr. most of which you spend on weak grass from your cousins friend and Xbox games.

But that's cool. I don't want to get all down on you, even though you invited me. That's for "Your Team"

I know we are past Thanksgiving, but someone put a fork in Rallo, I think he is done...

Next?

Called out? what? how?

Spit in my face? Is Rallo really Romo?

I know you can do better than that. Here's a tip. Stick to football comments and so will I.

Plus, emailing me directly and propositioning me to eat your sh*t indicates you have some sexual dysfunction issues as well.

As I posted earlier, keep it above the belt and it's cool. If you need a solid dismantling, we can go that way also. The choice is yours.

Let's being again...

Rallo, I think the Bengals will win for the reason I previously stated. I also think the Ravens have a shot at the playoffs, moreso than Miami/Denver.

Care to comment?

KW:

In response to your original breakdown, it really seems funny to me how this breakdown can go both ways.

In that I mean one could argue that Kitna is playing waying over his head and will come back down to earth versus the Baltimore D.

I respect your opinions but Id argue that our offense isn't really playing over their heads because Jamal is chewing up tough yards and Wright has just been hitting a handful of deep balls a game a la 2000.

The 44 points is misleading because it is our defense that is crushing everything in its path

I agree we did play Jane Garcia last week, now I am hoping we get Jessica Kitna ??????

I say we win 27-13 but we will find out on Sunday!

Last but not least, Id be worried about your defensive secondary, Boller threw for over 300 when your defense knew we were passing....

ps - either way, Id say both of our teams qualify for the playoffs, the AFC North is no slouch such as the national media would have us believe

Ahh... thank you for your football oriented post.

I agree that Kitna has been stratoshperic. After a few good games, I too wondered when he would flop, like he used to. But since he has been steadily playing well, I attribute that to real improvement for the whole offense and in the end it makes Kitna and his stats look great. He's had the blocking, running game and some sure hands at the other end of the ball. Playcalling has been better, as well, getting more out of the TE's and some nifty shovel pass plays (SD Game). I thought it was insightful when Marvin lewis explained that he convinced the Offense you can't score more than 1 touchdown at a time, or somehthing to that effect.

Wright could prove to be a real gamer, too. I'd need to see more before I buy into him starting over Boller next year.

The Ravens D is fierce, true. But somehow Seattle managed to score big points, Hasselbeck looked like Marino. You have to admit that the ref error seriously helped get Baltimore the W in that game. On the other hand, the Miami game is one the Ravens should have won.

So far, The Ravens D has given up 30+ 4 times this season. The Bengals have given up 30 in only 1 game, the loss to Denver. If it is a shoot-out, the Bengals have the bullets.

To the point of Boller getting all those yards, save the first drive with the big play, Boller stunk it up until late when all the yards were cosmetic. I would agree that the Bengals D is weakest in the secondary and I'm sure Billick will try to poke holes in it. Jamal Lewis is really the key to the game for the Ravens.

Round and Round. Can't wait till Sunday.

Since you apparently enjoy this forum ........... you started it f**kface. You said s**t in this forum you’d never say in person, made it personal, big mistake. You made your bed, now lie in it. I’ll find ya. Believe me, your ass can’t cash the checks your big mouth wrote. You f**ked with the wrong guy.

Since you apparently enjoy this forum ........... you started it f**kface. You said s**t in this forum you’d never say in person, made it personal, big mistake. You made your bed, now lie in it. I’ll find ya. Believe me, your ass can’t cash the checks your big mouth wrote. You f**ked with the wrong guy.

Rallo please just sit down and shut the f**k up...Really, you are big and bad behind a PC but you know in real life you like it up the ass...

You have yet to make one football point. You've been here shooting your mouth off. And really, if you want to find me I'll pick your dumb ass up at the airport for you to recieve a personalized ass kicking. Okay? Give it a rest, either talk football or shut up.

Rallo...Give it rest will ya. Shouldn't you be at school? Or has eighth grade let out already?

Oh I forget your big and bad cause you've got some kinda website you won't talk about(www.rallolikesituptheass.com) I've said it before, I'll say it again. Talk football...Like if the Ravens defense is so great, how come they have more 30+ points given up in a game than the Bengals???? Or why, if Anthony Wright is so good, how come he didn't start, or at least be the second string QB??? Put your money where your mouth is, bring on some football.

Rallo-

I think you really need to check the chronology of the posts. It was not me who made this personal, I was responding in kind to your comments on my FOOTBALL post in this thread. Not to mention that I have repeatedly tried to open the door for you to get back on subject with some football commentary, so what's the problem?

Rallo, you are just taking this way too hard. Like I said. Keep it above the belt with the personal attacks and the "I'm gonna track you down. lie in your bed. Blah Blah Blah..." BS. JUST TALK SOME FOOTBALL. If you actually do, your comments might actually lead to some decent discussions. If you need to debate who will kick who's a** and who is going to be sorry for whatever, you are in the wrong, wrong place.

Let's try it one more time:

Rallo, I think the Bengals will win for the reason I previously stated. I also think the Ravens have a shot at the playoffs, moreso than Miami/Denver.

Care to (intelligently)comment ?