ravens will win

ravens#1

I guarantee you that the Ravens do not expect the "same old Bengals." They may of thought that during our first meeting, but I expect this game to be a playoff atmosphere. Also, I'd much rather the press hype Cincy and ignore Balt., like they've always done. That media pressure may take it's toll on your young team.

At some point during the game your team will experience doubt, who do they look at for leadership? We have Ogden and Lewis ......... and even Wright, if you can believe that.

Actually, Cincy isn't a young team; there are something like 14 guys on the squad with playoff experience, guys like Kevin Hardy and John Thornton (and even Jon Kitna!). And a lot of the players we have who haven't been to the playoffs have still been around for many years, players like Willie Anderson and Corey Dillon. I'm sure they are very, very, very aware that chances for postseason play don't come along every year!

Bottom line: I expect both a better Ravens squad, and a better Bengals squad, to come to play this Sunday. And yeah, I do think they can beat the Ravens straight up. Will they? We'll see.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic