ravens will win

ravens#1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great, here come the f'n trolls...Haven't we already beaten this team once already?

Oh, and Ray Lewis is f'n criminal. He should be in jail and definately not in the NFL.

Anyone in here finish high school?

I've only read a dozen posts and well, I almost have a paragraph. I just thought your organ grinder woulda' taught you guys better manners.

Playing the Ravens is as close as you assclowns will get to a super bowl ring.

Remember we gift wrapped 21 points first time we played. Unless our guys start running the wrong way, you have no chance in hell.

:(

Oh Johnnie, its sad but true that you have only one quality win this season, and if you want to talk about gift wrappped, well, that Seattle game sure was.

Dont expect the same kind of meltdown from us when we grab an early lead. No, this time it will hold and the Ravens hopes of making the playoffs will be crushed. Its too bad since Billick is such a genius and all.

Remember we gift wrapped 21 points first time we played.

Wah wah wah. Call us assclowns and then immediately start crying like a woman. Typical Baltimoron. It's funny how every team we've beat (at least according to their fans) somehow gave us the game. If it wasn't for this...if it wasn't for that...excuses, excuses, excuses.

Bottom line: we're first, you're not. Come and take it if you can.

Are you normally this stupid on a moments notice, or is this unusual for today

Nothing like being called stupid by someone who can't follow basic punctuation rules.

Do you carry a lunch or walk to school?!?

Did you ever go to school at all?

Ravens 31; bungholes 9. You heard it here first!!

First "assclowns," now "bungholes." Got a thing for the Hershey highway, huh?

You know, I'm about sick of these little punks talking smack. BLAH BLAH BLAH...They talk all the time but really have nothing to say. So little JohnnieEggo you should shut up right now. Your giving the good people of Balitmore a bad name....it seems the Ravens took some of their fans with them when they moved from Cleveland...So Mr Eggo, sit down, shut the f**k up if you don't have any decent football talk, and behave like someone over the the age of 15.

cheers

Well, we're sick of all this pansy @ss bungle bullsh*t. Maybe you could shut us up you dolt!!

You're just another goof behind a PC. Come get some!!!

Oh great, another one. And for the record, I don't hide behind my PC. In fact I'd be saying it was you Ravens fans talking large amounts of smack, threatning people that hide behind their PCs. This is just juvenile.

Web site? What website are you talking about silly faggot. RumpRangersDelight.com? RayLewisPrisonBitch.com, Ravensarethebrowns.org, rallolikesituptheass.net???

What the hell does a website have to do with anything?

I ain't back peddling dick lick. I'd kick your ass anyday of the week. However, this is a football site, and I'm here to talk football, not talk smack with some juvenile twit. So babble on all you want.

Newsflash: smack is smack, but you guys don't want anything to do with Rallo. The man is just not right and may be on a plane to your city right now. :rolleyes:

You guys should turn your instant messenger on or something.

In any event, Ravens should beat the Bengals. Bengals have been playing very close games and winning them. I think the clock will strike 12 Sunday. Only teams with any success versus the Ravens were Pitt & Seattle. They attacked the secondary right down the middle of the field. That said, the Ravens threw the Rams & Chiefs around the field like they were high school teams.

The difference of late is that the offense hasn't been losing games for us. The defense is not that much different from 2000 and, quite frankly a QB, in Billick's scheme, only has to be average. Last week the 49ers, incredibly, just plain quit. All Anthony Wright is doing is just not turning the ball over.

Ravens will stop the run and if we can stop T. Owens and Holt, why can't we stop Chad Johson & Warrick? Also, with any luck at all, Ravens should be 10-2. Everything has gone wrong this year and we're 7-5.

An advantage that the Bengals have had each week is that they get zero respect. To anyone who has played competitive sports that's maybe worth 10 points a game------IMO. In the first meeting, the difference I saw was the Bengals seemed to have a gameplan and Kitna was very calm.

Like any QB, if we make him jump around and dont' gift wrap 21 points, we should win. In our first meeting everything went the Bengals way and every major Ravens play was called back. That said, we had a chance with the onsides kick at the end.

(P.S. Now lets get back to the smack. Talkin' about sisters, moms, etc.)