predictions - Lets get it started

jbengals1

This will be a tight low scoring game. The Bengals offense knows how the beat the Ravens, but the former Browns will be ready to play, Baltimore will find out Anthony Wright is what he is, a third string QB. Bengals 17 Ravens 12

Cheers

on 12/7 the bengals will beat the ravens, 12-7, on four field goals.. i think chad johnson will have a so-so game, they'll cheap shot him all they can get away with, and rudi will have to fight for everything he can muster on the ground, but the bengals will prevail.. who dey!!!

"The Bengals offense knows how the beat the Ravens, but the former Browns will be ready to play, Baltimore will find out Anthony Wright is what he is, a third string QB."

Again, I believe the NFL officially categorizes the Ravens as an expansion team so the Browns reference is lost on me. And I just don't don't understand what A. Wright's status in July has to do with next week. Wasn't Kitna the butt of NFL jokes for years. Also, where's Peter Warrick been for the last 4 years?!?

This is almost as bad as "Pittsburgh.live".

I don't really care what the NFL says the Ravens are, they are the former Browns, especially while Ass Modell owns the team(I know this is his last year).

Where has Peter Warrick been the last 4 years? Well he played on a team that sucked. I'm not delusional, Everybody here knows the Bengals have pretty muched sucked for the last 12 years, they had a few good bursts, but they sucked.

As for Wrights status in July, August, September, and October, well, he was deemed by "the Genius" that he was only good enough for a 3rd string job. Oh wait, that's right Brian Pillick know's quarterbacks...That's why he let Scott Mitchell start, and Tony Banks start, and let Trent Dilfer leave....yeah he knows QBs alright.

Oh, and I didn't spell the Ravens coachs name wrong, Pillick is an insult in NZ, and it really fits "The Genius"

:blink: My god JohnnyEgo! Don't you have a job? You are here ALL DAY LONG! Now I'll admit I go visit the competitions website from time to time, but it's like you live here! I go to work, log in, there you are! Get off, and come home. s**t, you're STILL here! I will give this to ya, you are tenacious, and that much I like!

Why can't you call anyone or anywhere by the correct name?! Sit down, tell me why you're so angry. Hope you haven't been talking to those squeeler fans again. :(

Cause I don't feel like it mate. I am a lot of things, angry ain't one of them. I actually am highly amused by all the s**t slingin that you Ravens fans come up with...And considering the Ravens, are really the true Browns I'm actually impressed that everyone can string a complete sentance together...Well everyone except Rallo