you think i should stay away ???

KYBENGALFAN

I'm a Bengals season ticket holder who has sold off tickets to the Miami, Dallas and Cleveland games.. so far... ALL VICTORIES.. You think I should stay away and change my mind on attending the Buffalo game on Dec. 19?? :blink:

I'm a Bengals season ticket holder who has sold off tickets to the Miami, Dallas and Cleveland games.. so far... ALL VICTORIES.

You think I should stay away and change my mind on attending the Buffalo game on Dec. 19?? :blink:

No - go and enjoy another victory (and say hello to Takeo Spikes)

Staying at home won't change history - but by being there you can be part of it.

I sell my tickets at face value, plus 10 percent of my PSL ... but the funny thing is. I sold my Miami tix to a dolphins fan in Naples, Fl. and my Dallas tix to a co-worker who's a BIG DALLAS FAN.. it was so funny. he and his wife go to PBS in full Cowboys garb and get heckled by Bengals fan who make fun of Vinny's age.. And I won a $20 bet on that game too.. It's been a strange season.. win most at home and lost most on the road.. Can anyone tell me what NFC Division will the Bengals play next season? Last year it was the NFC West, this year the NFC East.. in 2005, will it be the NFC South or NFC North... Just wondering. :player:

I sell my tickets at face value, plus 10 percent of my PSL ... but the funny thing is. I sold my Miami tix to a dolphins fan in Naples, Fl. and my Dallas tix to a co-worker who's a BIG DALLAS FAN.. it was so funny. he and his wife go to PBS in full Cowboys garb and get heckled by Bengals fan who make fun of Vinny's age.. And I won a $20 bet on that game too.. It's been a strange season.. win most at home and lost most on the road.. Can anyone tell me what NFC Division will the Bengals play next season? Last year it was the NFC West, this year the NFC East.. in 2005, will it be the NFC South or NFC North... Just wondering. :player:

HOME

Houston

Indianapolis

Green Bay

Minnesota

AWAY

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Chicago

Detroit

afc south and nfc north

We play the NFC North next year which means an improving Detroit team, Da Bears (who knows if they will be great or awful), Minnesota, and Green Bay (who may be without Favre).

2005 season is vs the NFC North. Home games vs Green Bay & Minneota, away games at Chicago & Detroit.

playoffs next year i can smell it. With that schedule we can dominate. Look at what we are doing vs fiercer defenses. next year the defenses are much less furocious.

Schedule we can dominate? The Vikings with Moss, Culpepper and insert running backs? The Lions who are a team on the rise with a good defense? The Bears without as many injuries on defense as we have, including Urlacher? Green Bay?

I wouldn't say next years schedule will be any softer at all.

I do think next years schedule is easier, but not by much. We don't go to Philly or New England. The two more difficult games from the NFC North are at home(Minn, GB) while the less difficult(not easy) are on the road(Chi, Det). AFC South will be tough but again we have arguably the two toughest- Houston and Indy at home while we have Tenn and Jax away. If the standings didn't change we'd get KC and Buff too. Only easier by where we happen to play them.

I do think next years schedule is easier, but not by much. We don't go to Philly or New England. The two more difficult games from the NFC North are at home(Minn, GB) while the less difficult(not easy) are on the road(Chi, Det). AFC South will be tough but again we have arguably the two toughest- Houston and Indy at home while we have Tenn and Jax away. If the standings didn't change we'd get KC and Buff too. Only easier by where we happen to play them.

If it's an easier schedule for us, it's also an easier schedule for the Browns, Ravens & Steelers.

It's the divisional games that'll make the difference - win the divisional games and win the divsion - that's the route to the play-offs.

Lose the divisional games (like this year) and the hopes of post season get flushed away quicker than a curry in the morning.

Next years schedule doesn`t look so easy to me. :blink:

AFC NORTH

Home: Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh

Away: Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh

AFC SOUTH

Home: Houston, Indianapolis

Away: Jacksonville, Tennessee

NFC NORTH

Home: Green Bay, Minnesota

Away: Chicago, Detroit

The NFC North has the best winning percentage of all the NFC divisions.

They are the only NFC division to have 2 teams OVER .500 (Vikes and Packers)

and the other 2 teams are 4-7 (Lions and Bears). That is only 1 game behind US.

The AFC South has a football God (Manning) that we have to face.

And the Texans have the same record as US while the Jags have a better 1.

The Titans should rebound from a down year too.

We play(ed) 7 teams this year that are below .500 (as of right now)

Redskins, Browns, Dolphins, Titans, Cowboys, Bills and Giants.

We play(ed) all 3 of the NFL`s best teams this year though.

Steelers, Eagles and Pats.

ITS A f**kIN TON EASIER THAN THIS YEARS SCHEDULE. COMBINE THE DEFENSIVE RANKINGS FOR OUR POTENTIAL SCHEDULE NEXT YEAR AND THEN COMPARE THAT TO THIS YEAR AND THEN GET BACK TO ME. God i am so tired of ppl argueing the stupidest f**king points in the world. STOP BITCHING TO BITCH. STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

At first glance what is easier about that initial schedule is that the three hardest non-divisional games are slated for Paul Brown. I would rather deal with Colts, Vikings and Packers at PBS than on the road...

ITS A f**kIN TON EASIER THAN THIS YEARS SCHEDULE.  COMBINE THE DEFENSIVE RANKINGS FOR OUR POTENTIAL SCHEDULE NEXT YEAR AND THEN COMPARE THAT TO THIS YEAR AND THEN GET BACK TO ME.  God i am so tired of ppl argueing the stupidest f**king points in the world.   STOP BITCHING TO BITCH.  STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

OK 1st off.....

caps-lock.jpg

TURN IT OFF !!!!!!!!

And secondly....I wasn`t making excuses. I was stating FACTS !

The NFC North has a BETTER winning percentage than the NFC EAST !

You say compare the DEFENSIVE RANKINGS...well what about the

OFFENSIVE RANKINGS ?????

The Colts #1, the Vikings #3, the Packers #4, the Texans 11th, the Jags 13th,

Titans 14th ....... :rolleyes:

KC #2 offense if we have them.

I was just saying that the schedule doesn`t look so easy.

That`s not an excuse that is an educated opinion !

Anyway don`t get your panties all bunched up into a thong over nothing.

Your mommy can`t get those stains out of the back as easy as

she can the front. <_<

first off, u aint on my level so dont try to start s**t with me.

I think anyone, (manning and the colts this year) would rather play top offenses than top defenses. If you disagree, you sir are retarded.

Ill caplock whenever i want to to get my point across to someone that argues a moot point.

U can always look at some statistic and disect our schedule to being hard. Get a clue buddy, our schedule next year is 10x easier than the one this year.

Lemme say something here....

who gives a f**k about the 'difficulty' of a schedule ANYWAY?

Anything can happen, this ain't the f**kin ACC, Big Ten, Pac-10 or any other college conferences.

We beat the Broncos (which NO ONE, including YOU GUYS expected us to), the Dolphins, minus Ricky Williams, etc.

FA's sign with other teams, some players retire (cough, cough Ricky Williams), key players get injured, and the power usually switches from team to team every given year, c'mon, man, the muthaf**kin' Steelers on top of the Power Rankings? :rolleyes:

How about all yall just STFU and quit arguing about a schedule.

first off, u aint on my level so dont try to start s**t with me. 

I think anyone, (manning and the colts this year) would rather play top offenses than top defenses.  If you disagree, you sir are retarded. 

Ill caplock whenever i want to to get my point across to someone that argues a moot point. 

U can always look at some statistic and disect our schedule to being hard.  Get a clue buddy, our schedule next year is 10x easier than the one this year.

I think you need a nap.

Or take a break from the computer...SOMETHING !!!!

It is retarded to say that the schedule will be 10x`s easier.

I was just saying it looks tough. I didn`t say TOUGHER.

Re-read my 2 posts again !!!!

Plus you don`t know what players those teams are going to

get in Free Agency, the draft, or whatever.

Hell Dallas looked like a "tough" game ...the Steelers looked like 2 easy wins

when the schedule 1st came out. Funny how that changed huh ? :rolleyes:

And rather play a top Offense than Defense ? Hmmmm well lemme see

I`d much rather play the Redskins than the Colts...moron !!!!

Anyway I never said I was "on your level". But it sure seems like

your "level" is below me. <_<

Look back and re-read this thread. My motto is DON`T START NONE

WON`T BE NONE....well you my friend STARTED IT. ;)

Who-Dey ! :player:

Everything is dependent on the 6 divisional games. Just look at this year. We are 1 - 4 in the division and 4 - 2 against all other competition. Even a middle of the road 3 - 3 division record would make us 7 - 5 rather than 6 - 6 (if be beat Baltimore) or 5 - 7 (if not). A 4 - 2 division record would make us 8 - 4 and right in the playoff hunt.

As far the toughness of the schedule goes, the AFC South is Manning and three step-sisters. Indy will be good, but I just see the other three at about the same level -- good teams, but not outstanding. I'll be interested to see if Tennessee bounces back from this year and if the Texans can keep improving. And I don't really think the NFC North is that powerful. Yes, by the numbers they are the strongest NFC division, but all of the teams are beatable. There's no real powerhouse team there; both Green Bay and Minnesota are at 7 - 4.

Coming into this season, I was really wondering how we would manage against some of our opponents. I don't feel the same way about our opposition next year. Of course, a lot will depend on the offseason, as always, but there's not any game on the schedule that makes me wonder "How in the world would we win that one?" Who knows, maybe Indy will be the "easy" game for us and Chicago will be the "tough" game. We won't know until the game is played...

:player:

i like how u use'd terry's post in ur argument. Nice.

I could seriously debate ur ass to death with your retarded points but i dont feel like it right now. if you wish though i can tomorrow while im at work, i got a lot of time then.