Raiders vs. Broncos SNF

schweinhart

Hope the Raiders pull a rabbitt out of Al Davis' backside and beat the tar out of GD Broncos.

A good snowy ballgame to watch. :D

That would be even a bigger upset than the Bills beating the Seahawks in Seattle!

Chump Bailey, the All-World CB, is making Jerry Porter look like Chad tonight.

Porter scorched him for 2 TDs so far. Raiders 13 Donkeys 10.

Washington is looking like they got the best of the Bailey/Portis trade with Denver!

HeeeeeHaaaaaw :lol::lol:

Raiders tried real hard to hand game to Broncs.

The AFC wilcard picture now stands at:

1. Jets 8-3

2. Ratbirds 7-4

3. Donkeys 7-4

4. Jags 6-5

5. Bengals 5-6

6. Texans 5-6

7. Bills 5-6

Jets refuse to lose. Looks like they are a lock for 1 spot.

Broncs loss at SD next week and a Bengals W in Rat Town would stack the 2nd spot at:

Ravens 7-5

Broncs 7-5

Bengals 6-6

On to Week 13 :ph34r:

They should have traded US for Dillon!

I think Shanahan is probably thinking that this very moment....

I also see why Marvin didn't bother trying to get Burned Bailey here either.

Broncs loss at SD next week and a Bengals W in Rat Town would stack the 2nd spot at:

Let's hope that some of those teams ahaed of us lose out (funny, it's bad when we have to hope the Steelers win this weekend against the Jags to help us out) But really, a playoff spot is just too damn hard to get this year unless the wheels fall off a team or two ahead of us.

kev:

I think Shanahan is probably thinking that this very moment....

I also see why Marvin didn't bother trying to get Burned Bailey here either.

Ya have to wonder how much of that is Shanahan and his coaching staff. They seem to have a real knack for fouling up CBs, Bailey and Deltha O'Neal being prime examples.

Let's hope that some of those teams ahaed of us lose out (funny, it's bad when we have to hope the Steelers win this weekend against the Jags to help us out) But really, a playoff spot is just too damn hard to get this year unless the wheels fall off a team or two ahead of us.

A team or two...or three...or four...but you're right. Any shot we have at the playoffs is purely mathematical.

That said, looking at the teams in front of us, I wouldn't lock in the Jets yet. They're barely scraping by bad teams with Quincy Carter, and Pennington could be out two more weeks, maybe more. And they have a tough last five. The Ravens are all about Jamal; if he's out for any length of time they could easily collapse. (Hopefully we can give them a little nudge next week!) Broncs and Jags both seem to be fading right now. Of all the teams in the hunt, the Bills, Bengals and Texans are the most "on the rise" right now. Looking at the sked, I'd say the one with the best shot would be the Bills. Their last five games are Miami, Cleveland, us, San Fran and Pitt.

I'm thinking you have to wonder how "good" the Denver Broncos really are.  They can't beat the bad teams--Faiders and Bungles???  Come'on.  If they were really a "good" team, then they would have put those 2 teams away.

The Broncos could be the worst 7-4 team ever in the NFL.

I disagree... they beat the Chargers, blew out the Raiders once and also the Saints. A very tough loss to the Jags when Quentin Griffin fumbled away their chance for a game winning FG. They should be 8-3 with the only losses being the Bengals, Raiders and the very good Falcons.

I'm thinking you have to wonder how "good" the Denver Broncos really are. They can't beat the bad teams--Faiders and Bungles??? Come'on. If they were really a "good" team, then they would have put those 2 teams away.

The Broncos could be the worst 7-4 team ever in the NFL.

The Donkies suck!! We proved that on Sunday!!

g_plummer_ft.jpg

nfl1a72_lower.jpg

nfl1a6e_lower.jpg