Perry, O'Neal Likely Sunday

HoosierCat

Early injury line from bengals.com...

Lewis said cornerback Deltha O’Neal (elbow) and running back Chris Perry (abdomen), who missed Sunday’s game, have a good chance to play this Sunday against Cleveland ... Running back Kenny Watson may be the most limited once practice starts Wednesday ...

The Bengals lost fifth-round pick Maurice Mann when the Dolpins signed the rookie wide receiver off the practice squad. Mann is the first of the 11-member 2004 draft class to leave the club. Earlier in the season, defensive end Elton Patterson, a seventh-rounder, bcame the only player from the nine-member '03 draft to leave when he was signed off the squad by Jacksonville. So 18 of Lewis's 20 picks are still with the club in some capacity ...

NEXT OPPONENT: CLEVELAND

In Cleveland, quarterback Jeff Garcia has a strained rotator cuff that forced him to sit out the second half against the Jets and he's questionable Sunday against the Bengals. Browns head coach Butch Davis called Garcia day-to-day, and said “our expectation, hopefully, is that Jeff will be able to go.” ... Kelly Holcomb figures to get the start if Garcia can't, but they also have a fourth-round pick waiting for a shot in Luke McCown ... Browns right tackle Ryan Tucker is done for the season with a torn medial colateral ligament and a partial tear of the lateral meniscus in his left knee.

DUDE i want holcomb so bad, i think we'll break the frnachise record for sacks, with holcomb in there, we got 7 vs a stout Steelers o line, were not playing the browns minus their best O line man, they gonna get raped. Seriously i'm gonna be let down if double digits in sacks isn't reached next week.

DUDE i want holcomb so bad, i think we'll break the frnachise record for sacks, with holcomb in there,

The number of sacks racked up will relate to the O-line, not the QB.

Got a s**t O-Line, take the sacks, no matter how good or bad the QB is (generally)

DUDE i want holcomb so bad, i think we'll break the frnachise record for sacks, with holcomb in there,

The number of sacks racked up will relate to the O-line, not the QB.

Got a s**t O-Line, take the sacks, no matter how good or bad the QB is (generally)

Basically, yes...but it also depends on whether or not the qb holds onto the ball too long, gets antsy in the pocket, etc...

Early injury line from bengals.com...
Lewis said cornerback Deltha O’Neal (elbow) and running back Chris Perry (abdomen), who missed Sunday’s game, have a good chance to play this Sunday against Cleveland ...

This is Good news....

Marvin Lewis has made comments of how Excited he is about the things that they plan to do with Perry.

It would be Great for him to be able to play the rest of the season...

I feel bad about Cleveland having yet another player out for the year.

I wonder which team as more players on IR now the Browns or the Bengals ?

The last I heard the Bengals had 13 on IR....

I want to see Perry run the damn ball!! We've waited basically all season to watch him prove he has # 1 running talent. " Jim Anderson " said the guy reminds him of James Brooks, well then proove it. Cause 'ol JB may have been the greatest Bengal back ever. Tough, quick, elusive, and could catch as well as any receiver on the field.

Let's see Perry do that, and then maybe ( just maybe ) I won't blast Cincy for having to draft another running back next season!

The Browns have 12 on IR at this point. Reference: 2004 Cleveland Browns Roster

It appears the Bengals have 11 (not including Weathersby's pre-season non-football injury)

maybe I am missing one? Reference: Bengals Roster

Injury reports for the game vary depending on who you reference ;)

The Browns have 3 questionable and 1 doubtful this Sunday -

The Bengals have 1 out, 1 doubtful, and 2 questionable. (and 7 probable)

Bengals Injury Report          Browns Injury Report

Bengals IR

Kyle Richardson - P

Greg Brooks - CB

Ricot Joseph - S

Nate Webster - MLB 

Khalid Abdullah - OLB

Frank Chamberlin - MLB

Thatcher Szalay - C

Belton Johnson - OT

Peter Warrick - WR

Tony Williams - DT     

LaDairis Jackson - OLB 

The Browns have 12 on IR at this point. Reference: 2004 Cleveland Browns Roster

It appears the Bengals have 11 (not including Weathersby's pre-season non-football injury)

maybe I am missing one? Reference: Bengals Roster

Injury reports for the game vary depending on who you reference ;)

The Browns have 3 questionable and 1 doubtful this Sunday -

The Bengals have 1 out, 1 doubtful, and 2 questionable. (and 7 probable)

Bengals Injury Report          Browns Injury Report

Bengals IR

Kyle Richardson - P

Greg Brooks - CB

Ricot Joseph - S

Nate Webster - MLB 

Khalid Abdullah - OLB

Frank Chamberlin - MLB

Thatcher Szalay - C

Belton Johnson - OT

Peter Warrick - WR

Tony Williams - DT