Oh no...

WhoDey93285

According to the front page on CincinnatiBengals.com Deltha O'Neal is listed as questionable and could miss the game on Sunday versus the Steelers. This would be devastating.

Yeah, that would be horrible if he didnt play. That would take away a lot of the optimisim I have. But, I don't think he'll miss the game. Marvin said that he had an elbow contusion then he landed on it once in the game. But then he came back and finished the game, so it must not be that serious of an injury if he wasn't pulled out of the game.

Bengals.com says it's a bruised elbow. I'm sure he'll play.

Just P-dub had a "bruised" shin?

Argh, I'm sick of our guys getting injured. I guess it's a sign that they are playing hard. But damn, just one time I'd like to see the injury report before a game be clear.

My coaches would always yell at players hurt and always ask them, "are you hurt or injured?"

Never take into consideration of a player's injury 24-hours after a game. Most injuries listed on Monday or Tuesday tends to reflect a players soreness or bruises. Always keep in mind the true injuries (and not boo-boo's) reflect the Thursday or Friday injury update.

Thought it was a fracture. Plus a shin is more important to a receiver than an elbow to a cornerback, wouldn't you agree Kev? B):P

Thought it was a fracture. Plus a shin is more important to a receiver than an elbow to a cornerback, wouldn't you agree Kev? B):P

hell, a shin is more important to a CB too....especially to stay step for step with a WR...but a WR needs his elbow to bend and extend to catch passes more so than a CB does.

Either or, elbows and knees are a bitch to injure, dont you agree?

My coaches would always yell at players hurt and always ask them, "are you hurt or injured?"

Never take into consideration of a player's injury 24-hours after a game. Most injuries listed on Monday or Tuesday tends to reflect a players soreness or bruises. Always keep in mind the true injuries (and not boo-boo's) reflect the Thursday or Friday injury update.

I think what he was trying to say, is that maybe it's worse then a bruise? It was said for like 3 weeks that Peter just had a bruise, but turns out it was serious.