The wheels are coming off in Cleveland

After fumbles and basically ineffective play from Jeff Garcia, the Browns have yanked him in favor of Kelly Holcomb, who on his opening drive promply goes out and does what Jeff found impossible, get the team a touchdown!

It's 24 to 10 in the Steelers favor, so I don't think they'll pull it out anyway, but we may have some controversy brewing in the Dawg Pound!

It's 24 to 10 in the Steelers favor, so I don't think they'll pull it out anyway, but we may have some controversy brewing in the Dawg Pound!

Couldn't happen to a nicer team! :P

On the other hand, if the Browns do go into the crapper, management might wise up and hire a real coach...wouldn't want that to happen!

So much for Warren and his "I'm gonna knock Cheeselisburger's head off" bit. :wacko: Sheesh, and we gave Chad crap for his Pepto stunt...??? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

On the other hand, if the Browns do go into the crapper, management might wise up and hire a real coach...wouldn't want that to happen!

:lol:

I was thinking the exact same thing!