im going out on a limb

roar loud

look guys with this win comeing up , we could have our fate in our hands one more time, i smell playoff run, what do you guys think, if we win this week , do you think we have a shot. remember we were only 8/8 last year and almost made the playoffs. what im more happy about is our, where have you been ???D???, man if they continue the big D up we could win every game that's left, thats right every game , why not if squeelers can beat new england, and philly, and ravens, browns,so can we, wouldn't that be the s**t, beatout the rest of our game's. and go to playoffs. who/dey IT'S POSSIABLE IN THE NFL

look guys with this win comeing up , we could have our fate in our hands one more time, i smell playoff run, what do you guys think, if we win this week , do you think we have a shot. remember we were only 8/8 last year and almost made the playoffs. what im more happy about is our, where have you been ???D???, man if they continue the big D up we could win every game that's left, thats right every game , why not if squeelers can beat new england, and philly, and ravens, browns,so can we, wouldn't that be the s**t, beatout the rest of our game's. and go to playoffs. who/dey IT'S POSSIABLE IN THE NFL

Going from one extreme to another isn't cutting it for me either. I think this guy is faking it more than a Vlade Divac Flop.

Sorry guy, but I'm not buying it. I think you're just trying to get into the good graces of the board members again.

f**k it--I'm negative--but at least I'm consistent. This guy is all over the damned place.

;)

we could have our fate in our hands one more time,

if we win this week,

do you think we have a shot.

remember we were only 8/8 last year

who/dey

We, we, we, we ?????????????? ......... I thought you'd switched ship and were now a confirmed and publicised Steelers fan!

If you're going out on a limb, make sure it's a sturdy one - I can supply the rope.

This isn't like last year where everybody in our division is playing at or below .500 ball. The Steelers will have to have a major fall back to earth for us to have a chance. I don't see them being any worse than 4-4 down the stretch. We have dug a hole too deep in the first half of the season to climb out this year. A wild card looks to be a long shot too. Too many good teams in other divisions. I'm not saying it's impossible, just improbable.

I'm gonna pull a Barbarian for this one....

They're TOO INCONSISTENT to make the playoffs. They haven't won back-to-back games all year. Not to say I don't think they can beat the Redskins, but (sigh) you guys have been following them all year, you know exactly what I'm talking about. They had all the momentum in their favor against a dinged up Titans team, and you know what happened there. I think the Bengals can win, but honestly, I'm not expecting much.

Jim Mora: "PLAYOFFS?!?! PLAYOFFS?!?!" :lol:

Jay-Z :What da fuuuuuck

Poor Bengals fans, getting homerisitc after every victory. :rolleyes:

I thought roar_loud jumped ship? And if he didn't, why not?

At least in my tirades I have made it clear that I love the team and am only angry at certain aspects of it from time to time...I wouldn't come on and bash everything Bengals and then try to convince everyone that we are going to the playoffs.

Go look at the Smack Central forum and see how much roar_loud believes in this team.

Jackass. Go back to the Steeler forum and talk about how great Bettis is.

Oh, and to second a thought made by Tate:

PLAYOFFS?!? ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?!?

We're 3-5 with December trips to Baltimore, New England, and Philly coming up...I'm hoping for 7-9 or 8-8, and neither one is good enough to even sniff the playoffs this year. Let's wait for that next year (Don't I sound like a Bengals fan now? :D )

BN1281

I wouldn't come on and bash everything Bengals and then try to convince everyone that we are going to the playoffs.

Go look at the Smack Central forum and see how much roar_loud believes in this team. 

Give the guy a Break....

Roar_Loud is really John Kerry and with the Election now over, he Needs Something to Flip-Flop on.

I don't see it happenin. I don't think we should be too high over this when against Dallas. The Cowboys played horrible on Sunday. I think just about any team in the league woluld have beat them. If we beat the Dedskins this week and then beat Pittsburgh next week we can talk playoffs.

I don't think that's gonna happen though.

I wouldn't come on and bash everything Bengals and then try to convince everyone that we are going to the playoffs.

Give the guy a Break....

Roar_Loud is really John Kerry and with the Election now over, he Needs Something to Flip-Flop on.

just like bush flip flopped out of afghanistan? :lol:

Give the guy a Break....

So Roar_Loud is Really George W. Bush ?

Give the guy a Break....

So Roar_Loud is Really George W. Bush ?

No, because if he was George W. Bush he wouldn't know how to:

1. Spell

2. Use a computer

3. Read

"You need some wood?"

BN1281

I'm gonna pull a Barbarian for this one....

They're TOO INCONSISTENT to make the playoffs. They haven't won back-to-back games all year. Not to say I don't think they can beat the Redskins, but (sigh) you guys have been following them all year, you know exactly what I'm talking about. They had all the momentum in their favor against a dinged up Titans team, and you know what happened there. I think the Bengals can win, but honestly, I'm not expecting much.

Jim Mora: "PLAYOFFS?!?! PLAYOFFS?!?!" :lol:

Jay-Z :What da fuuuuuck

Poor Bengals fans, getting homerisitc after every victory. :rolleyes:

Whaaaaaa???? Terry, did you catch that Negative Bug that's been going around lately????

I'll actually take this a step further--THE BUNGLES HAVEN'T BEAT ANYBODY LEGIT.

They beat Miami (big f**king whoop!!!!!)

They beat Denver on Denver's worst game of the year--where Plumber-butt handed the Bungles 4 Turnovers on a Silver Platter

And they beat Dallas--by INCEPTAVERDE handing the Bungles 4 Turnovers on a Silver Platter.

When the Bungles win a game by beating somebody outright--where their QB's aren't playing a Santa Claus role, then I'll STFU.

;)

Whaaaaaa???? Terry, did you catch that Negative Bug that's been going around lately????

I'll actually take this a step further--THE BUNGLES HAVEN'T BEAT ANYBODY LEGIT.

They beat Miami (big f**king whoop!!!!!)

They beat Denver on Denver's worst game of the year--where Plumber-butt handed the Bungles 4 Turnovers on a Silver Platter

And they beat Dallas--by INCEPTAVERDE handing the Bungles 4 Turnovers on a Silver Platter.

When the Bungles win a game by beating somebody outright--where their QB's aren't playing a Santa Claus role, then I'll STFU.

;)

Not so much the bug Barbarian, its just that these guys actually think we're going to the playoffs this year.

Have you watched this team or what? :blink:

Worst Run D in the league.....are you for real?

EVEN if we SOMEHOW, INEXPLICABLY made the playoffs, I guarantee you we'd be one and done so fast they'd be back home (they sure as hell ain't getting home field advantage) to watch the other teams playing on the same day.

I doubt we see much of Brunell, but he might gift wrap a INT or two for us, hopefully Tory will continue to build on his league-leading INT totals.

Order of the day: Extra large helpings of Clinton Portis.

No f**king Duh right? :rolleyes: