Hats off to the Steelers

pitt still isnt the best team in the afc in my mind, its the pats.  First off they have a easy schedule by having pats and philly at home.  2nd, in the pats game, dillon was out as well as law.  It will be different in the playoffs if they meet or if it was in NE.

OK, let me get this straight, after the Steelers set an NFL record by winning against 2 undefeated teams in consecutive weeks, you still don't think they are the best team in the NFL? :wacko:

Steel,

I don't see how these Bungle Fans doubt what the hell you are saying. After beating New England, then trouncing an Eagles Team that was simply ON FIRE--there should be no doubt that the Squeelers are now the team to beat in the NFL.

I agree with you totally. So, when a team shuts down the Bus/Plax/Ben/Ward--then I'll have to agree with them. Until then, don't worry about it--they're full of shiote!!!!!

:rolleyes:;):huh:

The Squeelers are the best team in the NFL. I hate it, but that is the way it is.

At least it's not the Cokebirds.

BN1281

no they arent, eagles and patriots are better than them and they will prove it in the playoffs. It was at home, just wait till theres some stakes, the truth will hit and they will be out.

no they arent, eagles and patriots are better than them and they will prove it in the playoffs.  It was at home, just wait till theres some stakes, the truth will hit and they will be out.

Pditty, you're on crackola!!!!! 2 consec. weeks. 2 undefeateds. Enuff said.

Move along please, there's nothing to see here.

yeah Ditty, you on some serious Denial dog.

As hard as it is to....Just admit it.....the Steelers are on top, RIGHT NOW.

(When do they play the Ravens again? :rolleyes: )

Some of you have been smoking some of that good stuff because you are blind.

The Steelers not only have made NFL history by beating 2 undefeated teams but they have done it with a rookie QB at the helm. If that doesn't tell you how good our coaches are depth is then you clearly don't understand football...

This team is not just going to start losing. Farrior, Porter, Polamalu, Smith, Townsend, the list goes on and on. This team is loaded on both sides of the ball and they are going to get even better as the season goes on. They are just now learning a new defense with bringing LeBeau back so expect big things from them in the playoffs.

We haven't even talked about how good the offense is because that's another story. You've got Jerome, Duce, Haynes, Randle El, Burress, Ward, Roethlisberger, our OL, the list goes on and on...

This is without a doubt the most talented team in the NFL and they have the wins, stats, coaches, players to back it up...

Nuff said!

I like New England over Pittsburgh. This game would have been much different with Dillon in the line-up. The Patriots had like 15 yds rushing. If the Steelers can get homefield in the playoffs they have a chance but they will not be able to go on the road and beat the Pats. And if that means I'm smoking crack too then just call me Tyrone Biggums. :D

Many of the experts believed that if Cory D was there that it could of been different but I don't want to hear about injuries. We've had our share of injuries with out a doubt and we aren't making excuses. I don't want to list all of them because that would be making excuses. Injuries are a part of the game and that's what depth is for. You draft or sign players to fill roles in case a star does go down...

NE is clearly one of the best teams and the fact is that they lost to the Steelers. Not only lost but just got dominated. We've got the right youth, talent, experience and coaching to get the job done. Rarely does a team have all of those components and that is what makes the Steelers so special...

When we get to the playoffs we want the very best the NFL can offer up. I want NE at their house just to show everyone that we beat the Super Bowl champs again in their own house. No excuses!

Say what you want but we beat the snot out of them. Seymour hated Bettis for running all over that defense but he couldn't stop it. Brady hated getting nailed all day by Porter and he couldn't stop it...

Some of you have been smoking some of that good stuff because you are blind.

The Steelers not only have made NFL history by beating 2 undefeated teams but they have done it with a rookie QB at the helm. If that doesn't tell you how good our coaches are depth is then you clearly don't understand football...

This team is not just going to start losing. Farrior, Porter, Polamalu, Smith, Townsend, the list goes on and on. This team is loaded on both sides of the ball and they are going to get even better as the season goes on. They are just now learning a new defense with bringing LeBeau back so expect big things from them in the playoffs.

We haven't even talked about how good the offense is because that's another story. You've got Jerome, Duce, Haynes, Randle El, Burress, Ward, Roethlisberger, our OL, the list goes on and on...

This is without a doubt the most talented team in the NFL and they have the wins, stats, coaches, players to back it up...

Nuff said!

Steel,

Not only all that--but how did the critics and analysts OVER-LOOK the Squeelers this year????????? It was like SOME FRIGGING SURPRISE OR SOMETHING TO ALL OF THEM.

I'm just wondering why IT IS SUCH A SURPRISE.

:huh:

Many of the experts believed that if Cory D was there that it could of been different but I don't want to hear about injuries. We've had our share of injuries with out a doubt and we aren't making excuses. I don't want to list all of them because that would be making excuses. Injuries are a part of the game and that's what depth is for. You draft or sign players to fill roles in case a star does go down...

NE is clearly one of the best teams and the fact is that they lost to the Steelers. Not only lost but just got dominated. We've got the right youth, talent, experience and coaching to get the job done. Rarely does a team have all of those components and that is what makes the Steelers so special...

When we get to the playoffs we want the very best the NFL can offer up. I want NE at their house just to show everyone that we beat the Super Bowl champs again in their own house. No excuses!

Say what you want but we beat the snot out of them. Seymour hated Bettis for running all over that defense but he couldn't stop it. Brady hated getting nailed all day by Porter and he couldn't stop it...

New England had 5 yards rushing, saying that the Steelers' victory didn't have a lot to do with Dillon's absense (not to mention no Ty Law) is just ignorant. I'd put any amount of money on the rematch in favor of the Pats.