Help me out guys

UKstripes

Sorry UK, I know even less about computers than I do about American Football.

Have you tried one of those "....for Dummies" books - you can usually get a good browse through them without having to buy one. WHSmiths, Waterstones, Ottakers etc

Good luck.

Are any of you VERY good with computers? I need to get into a particular email aacount but I don't have the password. Any ideas guys, email me at dr_kieran@yahoo.com

It's not so much being "good" with computers as it is understanding how programs work in relation with things like security and administrative rights within an operating system. Especially if this particular email account isn't one personally "owned" by this seemingly shady "Doctor" you spoke of!

I'll just say this...if it's an e-mail client like Microsofts "Outlook Express", and is resident on your personal computer at your residence, (along with the use of a downloadable "tool") gaining access to data in that account wouldn't be extremely difficult or encumbered with excessive legal risk.

If it's like the one the good Doctor uses with Yahoo, and is provided to this person as a service to them which is conducted via some dedicated server located only God knows where... well then everything discussed above changes. Most importantly the messy part about legalities and associated risks therein.

I would advise against trying in either cases unless you had a pretty damn good reason to do it! You Englishmen can be quite the devious fellows if the need calls...no wonder we Yanks found it none too easy in gaining our Independence during our country's colonial days!