Sunday 10-31: Bengals-Titans

BengalNation1281

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and send out the hope that our Sunday afternoon is a good one.

I will be dressed as a drunk Bengals fan.

BN1281

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and send out the hope that our Sunday afternoon is a good one.

Well the Bengals and their fans will be dressed in the appropriate Halloween colors on Sunday! Let's give Tennessee a "Trick-or-Treating" they'll remember for a long, long time!! :player:

Palmer's due for the groove. Once he finds it, he'll be real hard for teams to deal with. I still would like to see him take off running when he's got the room and nobody's open downfield instead of throwing the ball away. Those 5 to 6 yd gainers can make a big difference.

Uhhhh, hello??? Palmer WAS in the groove on MNF. How many completions did he have to CJ????

BTW, is Chad starting to get the "superstar no call"??? He pushed off on that one reception really bad. It should have been called as Offensive Pass Interference. Shanny and CO had reasons to go off about that one.

Palmer's due for the groove. Once he finds it, he'll be real hard for teams to deal with. I still would like to see him take off running when he's got the room and nobody's open downfield instead of throwing the ball away. Those 5 to 6 yd gainers can make a big difference.

Uhhhh, hello??? Palmer WAS in the groove on MNF. How many completions did he have to CJ????

I'm talking about the kind of groove where he's hitting 18-25, 250yds, 2TDs every week like clockwork. The kind of groove that starts making it seem possible for the Mike Brown Era to really be over.

CP's getting closer to it now that he's got some games under his belt. Plus the intact O-line helps.

He was money to Chad on MNF except for the pick, no doubt. Damn glad to see it. He had great throws to Housh, K-Dub, and Reggie Kelly, too.

But he missed Watson twice, one big gain over the middle and one easy TD. When CP starts making them throws, he'll be in the groove and take everybody w/ him ;)

BTW, is Chad starting to get the "superstar no call"??? He pushed off on that one reception really bad. It should have been called as Offensive Pass Interference. Shanny and CO had reasons to go off about that one.

Shanny and co. can shut their mouths as far as anything about that MNF game goes. The cut-block on Williams gives them 0 sympathy for anything they might say.

Besides, CJ didn't score on that play...and he had been hand-fighting Bailey all night. I didn't see any illegal contact penalties either.

jeesh barbwa :lol: