Have to love the catch

johnson85

you have to love the catch that Tory James Made on that INT that is 2 weeks in a row with a 1 handed INT

gallery041025-16.jpg

wallgraphic_560w.jpg

Yes definitely a very nice catch....but...I would like to see him use 2 hands!!! He should have had 2 INTs that game. He dropped the first one trying to catch it with one hand as well!!! :player:

Good grief man. What game were you watching? No way in hell he could have got two hands up on that pick. Damn, his job is to keep the guy from catching the ball, anything on top of that is gravy. Don't you think he know's how he can make a pick? He is leading the NFL in picks....

even Mr.Tickle would have been struggling to get both mits on that one!

HE GOT AN INTERCEPTION!! Now your complaining about how he caught the interception?

My feelings exactly! This is the Bengals "D" we're talking about here. These ain't the days of David :player: Fulcher roaming the secondary ya know! I'll take 'em whatever way I can get 'em!

im really getting sick of the fans bitching about stupid ass s**t like when we actually get a pick that it has to have correct form, 2 hands on the ball, etc. WHAT THE f**k IS YOUR PROBLEM, WE FINALLY GOT A GD PICK!!!!