Walked in from the Jungle about an hour ago

xjjeep90

The crowd was on fire all night long. Reminds me of the only game I went to last year, the KC game :ph34r: Good times had by everyone. They passed out those towels but it kinda got old after awhile when people in front of me would hit me in the face with theirs :lol: I got my ticket stub signed by Madden. Apparently he doesn't do autographs but my dad was able to get someone's attention in the booth and he handed the ticket to Madden.

Anyways, as we all know, this is a huge win. Especially when its on national TV.

The crowd looked & sounded fantastic. - especially the towel waving!

NB - it wasn't just on National TV, it was on INTERNATIONAL TV!!!!!

Ok, here's to hoping the league realizes that when it comes to a Prime Time Show, the Bengals are for real! 2 Primetime Night Games, 2 Wins!

And some RADICALLY ROWDY FANS AT BOTH GAMES!

By the way, did anyone catch the interview monday morning with "the commissioner of tailgating"? He came right out and said that of all the cities he has traveled to, and he is travelling to every NFL city and many college cities, Cincinnati has the best tailgaters and fans!

Ok, here's to hoping the league realizes that when it comes to a Prime Time Show, the Bengals are for real! 2 Primetime Night Games, 2 Wins!

And some RADICALLY ROWDY FANS AT BOTH GAMES!

By the way, did anyone catch the interview monday morning with "the commissioner of tailgating"? He came right out and said that of all the cities he has traveled to, and he is travelling to every NFL city and many college cities, Cincinnati has the best tailgaters and fans!

I WISH I was at that game....

I'd be in my familiar game garb, as seen in the picture below....

The crowd was on fire all night long. Reminds me of the only game I went to last year, the KC game :ph34r: Good times had by everyone. They passed out those towels but it kinda got old after awhile when people in front of me would hit me in the face with theirs :lol: I got my ticket stub signed by Madden. Apparently he doesn't do autographs but my dad was able to get someone's attention in the booth and he handed the ticket to Madden.

Anyways, as we all know, this is a huge win. Especially when its on national TV.

I used to like Madden, but there was something he said that pissed me off....

He never had to 'work' a day in his life....

that really pisses me off for some reason, I just turn into a hater when I see people who never have to experience the 'joy' of working for peanuts....

Oh well,

Yo Jeep, why don't you scan that ticket and use it as a signature?

At least we'd know you were legit.

I was down there last night and it was crazy, night and day from the Baltimore game which was abysmal.

People wore all kinds of crazy stuff and the fans were very considerate of each other and very social, and loud. My voice is hoarse and my ears are still sensitive as I've never been at a PBS game like that before - could not believe how loud it was. Glad I took off work today, ugh.

I don't have a scanner unfortuately.

I was sitting in the Club West, Sec. 207. The ABC booth was Sec. 210 or so at mid-field, of course. A guy was standing with a football wating for Madden to notice him but no one came over so he left. Just about that time my dad got one of the spotter's attention and he got the ticket from my dad, Madden signed it, and then the spotter handed it back to my dad. It was pretty neat.

I especially enjoyed the prime rib before the game in the PBS club :P

Brad and Dave did a little pre-game Q&A about a half hour before kickoff and Hobson was there too.