Hey, look at the Eagles

EdwardG

The Eagles are up 21-10 on the Browns. They seem to have a big armed quarterback and a fast wide receiver. With that combination, they have actually thrown the ball down the field against the Browns, resulting in something known as touchdowns. If only we had a big armed QB and a fast wide receiver, maybe we would have thrown the ball down the field against the Browns. Oh wait...

The Eagles are up 21-10 on the Browns. They seem to have a big armed quarterback and a fast wide receiver. With that combination, they have actually thrown the ball down the field against the Browns, resulting in something known as touchdowns. If only we had a big armed QB and a fast wide receiver, maybe we would have thrown the ball down the field against the Browns. Oh wait...

Oh no! Lawyers are now employing the use of heavy SARCASM!! We all are witnessing the beginning of the end of our Criminal Justice System! Courts throughout our nation will be thrown into turmoil by lawyers using it, and judges unable to tell when that is!! Chaos will reign due to courtroom stenographers not having a key to denote a sarcastic comment!! All because of ol' Ed here.

I am truly one of the movers and shakers in the legal profession. If Bratkowski gets stopped for DUI again, perhaps I'll pull some strings to offer a plea bargain

Plead insanity!

I am truly one of the movers and shakers in the legal profession. If Bratkowski gets stopped for DUI again, perhaps I'll pull some strings to offer a plea bargain which ensures we run play action at least eight times a game.

Ooh. The ol' "using plea bargaining as leverage for personal reasons" manuever! Perry Mason...move it on over! You too Ironsides, you pompus ass always blocking the the way with that damn wheelchair!! We got ourselves a new Columbo in town!! :lol: