Percentage chance of winning Monday night

BengalBax

78% chance. WE WILL WIN!!!

You're killing me here, dude.

I'll say more like 30%. Only because the Broncos may take the Bungles too lightly. Plus, there's always a chance of a "Shanahan" happening--meaning "bonehead".

Mike Shanahan is very inconsistent.

Inconsistent in what way? Sorry I'm going to have to disagree...look at Mike's bio please before you make a statement so bold! It may be a close game, but I doubt it. You have a 20% chance of winning and that is in Jake Plummer's hands if we lose! If we can run the football..as other teams have this year on your D...kill the clock, I don't see how you can win?

here's a little read on who you said was inconsistent!

Head Coach

Mike Shanahan

Pro Career: Became the eleventh head coach in Broncos history on January 31, 1995. Mike Shanahan led the Broncos to back-to-back Super Bowl championships in 1997 and 1998, becoming just the fifth head coach to accomplish that feat, and is the only coach to win seven consecutive postseason games in a two-year period. No NFL head coach has won more game than Mike Shanhan’s 98 victories since the start of the 1995 season. During his NFL career, Shanahan has been a part of teams that have played in nine conference championship games and six Super Bowls. His .700 winning percentage (7-3) as a head coach in postseason games is second only to Vince Lombardi (9-1, .900) among coaches with more than five playoff victories. In 26 seasons as a pro and college coach, Shanahan’s teams ahve participated in postseason or bowl games 21 times. Under Shanahan’s guidance, Denver has set and NFL record by posting the most victories in both a two-year (33, 1997-98) and three-year (46, 1996-98) period. In the last twelve years (nine with Denver and three as offensive coordinator with the San Francisco 49ers), Shanahan’s offenses have finished number one in the NFL four times, second twice, and third twice. Shanahan was an assistant with Denver (1984-87, 1989-1991) and San Francisco (1992-94). Returned to Denver as quarterbacks coach on October 16, 1989, after posting 8-12 record as the Los Angeles Raiders’ head coach

It may be a close game, but I doubt it. You have a 20% chance of winning and that is in Jake Plummer's hands if we lose! If we can run the football..as other teams have this year on your D...kill the clock, I don't see how you can win?

Unfortunately I gotta agree with Bronco-dude here. Our ONLY hope is that Jake the Snake has one of his interception episodes, and the Bengals start playing for just plain pride.

50%

we either win or lose

(a tie not expected)

50%

If the Bengals are fired up AND disciplined, this will be a good, close game.

If the Bengals can not stop the run and get pressure on Jake, it's going to be over by halftime.

The reason I gave it a 50% is that any team can win on any given Sunday or Monday.

I do not think this is the breakout game CJ wants. He is going to draw double coverage. This is the time for others to step up. The o-line to open holes for Rudi and protect Palmer. For our other receivers to step up and find the soft spots. For our defense to play like it's our 6th game of the season, not the 1st scrimmage of training camp.

If the Bengals click: 31-28 Bengals (FG in the last minute, Broncos run out of time afterwards)

If the Bengals do not click: I do not even want to write it.

Go Bengals!

:player: :player:

PLEASE!!!!

Pretty please with sugar on top!

Pretty please with either gal in my sig-line on top!!!

Pretty please with all three gals in my sig-line on top!!!