This is what others are saying!

vettespd20

See this is what other people think about us and see. This is why i say even though we are not as good as we would have liked but still lets TRY AND LOOK POSITIVE. I know its hard to do it but this makes us and the team look bad. This is off of a forum i was reading this is what a guy said.

bengal's message board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you guys should check it out. None of those fans are excited. I was like, "good luck next week, can't wait". and they were like, "yea, 7 days till our next national humiliation"

I actually feel bad for them...

One day last week I was thinking about how bad it would be, and I just started crying. All my life people have made fun of me for being a Bengals fan. This guy at work started telling me I was a loser just like the guys on the team. When I started tearing up and told him how my dad used to say the very same things to me when I played pop warner and our team was bad, he just started laughing.

I lost it man.

I threw a cart of respiratory equiptment into the hall, patients were looking at me like I was crazy. I am now on a week suspension. Please let us win God I can't live like this anymore.

One day last week I was thinking about how bad it would be, and I just started crying. All my life people have made fun of me for being a Bengals fan. This guy at work started telling me I was a loser just like the guys on the team. When I started tearing up and told him how my dad used to say the very same things to me when I played pop warner and our team was bad, he just started laughing.

I lost it man.

I threw a cart of respiratory equiptment into the hall, patients were looking at me like I was crazy. I am now on a week suspension. Please let us win God I can't live like this anymore.

Bax,

SEEK THERAPY. IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200. GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR NEAREST PSYCHIATRIST. YES, SERIOUSLY.

Or I've got a better idea--GIVE UP ON THE BUNGLES. Like a winning team like the Patriots. Losing is too much for you.

I think you're one criticism away from cutting off your ear, Van Gogh.

Relax, dude.

Jesus.

lol, yea dude..that guy needs help. lol, I'm the guy that posted that on our forum. I have to give you guys mad props for sticking with your team. Shows a fans true colors. I have nothing but admiration and respect for bengal fans. I just feel sorry for you guys that your team isn't doing so hot. I'll be cheering for you guys (after monday of course :) )

I lost it man.

Bax...buddy. Nothing, absolutely nothing that happens in the NFL, or ANY game for that matter is worth "losing it" over. It's fine, even admirable to love the team, and to be as passionate about them as you are, but ya gotta know when to turn it off. As you probably realize by now, that point is before you get suspended from your job. Hang in there bro. You ain't suffering alone.

I think Bax was just joking guys.

you guys should check it out. None of those fans are excited. I was like, "good luck next week, can't wait". and they were like, "yea, 7 days till our next national humiliation"

I actually feel bad for them...

This cracked me up actually, it really is that bad, people don't even talk about the Bengals on the air waves around here anymore. They've become very tiresome and predictable. And are typically a complete embarrassment to this city.