Anyone else feeling "down" all week?

TippCityRick

So far I've made one post all week. I've been checking in, but numbness has set in. I've been far more interested in the Ben Gal poster pics then listening to Marvin tell us, "It's gonna be alright, we've just got to fix it" again.

How are the rest of you handling our team's embarassing performance last week?

Oddly enough, venting on here has helped a bit.

I was really expecting not to have to go through another football season depressed. Last year was such a refreshing change from the usual cycle. Oh well. Back to what I know.

:( oh its been a really bad week for me, my boilers loose a heart breaker on saturday and then the bengals lay this egg on sunday, i hope this weekend is that much better, but im nervous about it with michigan coming to town, and the bengals being on prime time

I've got tics for both Dallas and Pittsburgh next month. Not sure I'll be too "into" the games by then. In fact on the Pittsburgh weekend I'm going to the Michigan game in Columbus too. Thought that would be a fun weekend . . . oh well. Guess I'll enjoy the company and the great outdoors!!

I hope you aren't an OSU fan because you are going to see an !ss wooping by Michigan just like the Bengals are recieving from the rest of the NFL, except Miami.

I hope you aren't an OSU fan because you are going to see an !ss wooping by Michigan just like the Bengals are recieving from the rest of the NFL, except Miami.

Hence my trepidation for that weekend. It's my birthday the next weekend also!

The day I let a football game effect the rest of my week (or day for that matter) is the day I stop watching football all together.

It hasn't killed my week, it's just that I can't seem to get interested in Bengaldom with the way our team is playing. I didn't expect playoffs this year - 8-8 early and then 6-10 after I saw how pathetic our Dline is - but I didn't expect to get blown out by the Browns!! Think I'll return to the Cheerleader Pics!!

BenGal Cheerleaders

My best friend has been home from Iraq, so we have been drinking nonstop for the last two weeks. The alcohol did not help my sorrow, though.

Monday night should be interesting...I'm taking a 24-pack.

this week wasnt horrible...just made me angry losing to the browns. if we lose monday that will depress me more cuz it'll be on national tv and ill have to hear it from everyone and their daddy.