I'm glad I haven't had a chance to watch

richmond_mat

I've been so dag gone busy the last two months that I haven't seen any Bengal moment. I tried listen to the Sunday night game, but I fell asleep. :( :player:

From what I gather it appears that we have a very green team that's suffering injuries.

Going out on a limb, yes you heard it hear first:

THE BENGALS WILL WIN MONDAY

WHO DEY. :player:

and they'll win 4 of the next 6. :player:

What hurts the most?

Well, the Bengals very rarely get any matches on British TV - so far this year they've been shown TWICE! Against the Ravens and the Browns - and both times they were absolutely F*****G awful!!!

The excitement, the anticipation, the disappointment - and then the embaressment.

I could just about take the defeats as long as we were competing but we haven't and we aren't showing any signs of life!!!!!

What hurts the most?

Well, the Bengals very rarely get any matches on British TV - so far this year they've been shown TWICE! Against the Ravens and the Browns - and both times they were absolutely F*****G awful!!!

Plus they had the audacity to lose to Cleveland on your birthday!! The NERVE of some football teams!! :angry:

I've been so dag gone busy the last two months that I haven't seen any Bengal moment.

Yeah, its obvious that you HAVEN'T been watching the games at all.....

Plus they had the audacity to lose to Cleveland on your birthday!! The NERVE of some football teams!!

Up till then things were going so well - it was a great b-day weekend.

And then we got "browned" on the TV .......... I don't think I'll ever recover (well, not until we beat Denver!)

I've been so dag gone busy the last two months that I haven't seen any Bengal moment. 

Yeah, its obvious that you HAVEN'T been watching the games at all.....

I feel for all of you that have watched the disappointing beginning to this YOUNG season. My prediction is based on the fact that we were 1-4 last year and still nearly made the playoffs. Maybe I'm overly optimistic since I haven't seen any of the games, but this week will be the beginning of a nice little run. :player:

One more thing: How do you lose when you have four take aways? :blink:

easy. they all came in the first or second quarter and we still got outscored 21-17 cuz our offense couldnt put a drive together to take some time off the clock to save their lives. *breathes*

btw go bengals, im still pysched.

AHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that's a good one.

Is your name OldSchooler on other Bungle Sites??????

No Barb. If you had noticed, the point is that I haven't seen a single live play this season. <_<

AND I want to know what hurts the most in watching them play. :wacko:

If I have no time to post on the best dang Bengal sight on the web then when would I have gone to the site you say? B)

I also recall a 1-4 record at this point last year. So ..... :player: :player: :player: