7 days

kenoy28

Hello Bengal fans! I just want to say that I can't wait for the game on monday night. I wish you guys the best of luck. From reading your comments on this board, you guys don't look too "up" on your team. If you guys get pressure on plummer and stay committed to your run game, you have a chance. Now it's time for me to go to sleep. 8:00 class tomorrow.

we CAN win this game but it all is determined with who shows up for the whole 60 minutes. We havent put a full game together all season yet and i just dont see it vs the broncos running attack.

Hello there Kenoy,

Yeh, I am not too keen on our chances against that O line you guys have... We have been pushed around all year up front and I imagine next Monday will be no different. I really hope I am wrong, but I am pretty certain I won't be.

Anyways, welcome and thanks for not being like certain other teams' fans who come on here and read like they are 13 year old "L337"sters.

If our defense comes out and plays in prime time like they did on Sunday Night, we will win.

Great plan! Outstanding!

Now, tell me how we are going to import the worst offense in pro football en masse to Denver in time for the game Monday night? Because otherwise, an offensive line that thrives on drive run blocking is going to open up holes big enough to drive the Madden Cruiser through. It will be ugly and painful. People will boo. National TV will catch all of it and we wil be a national joke again by next Tuesday morning.

It's like Christmas in hell.

If our defense comes out and plays in prime time like they did on Sunday Night, we will win.

Great plan! Outstanding!

Now, tell me how we are going to import the worst offense in pro football en masse to Denver in time for the game Monday night? Because otherwise, an offensive line that thrives on drive run blocking is going to open up holes big enough to drive the Madden Cruiser through. It will be ugly and painful. People will boo. National TV will catch all of it and we wil be a national joke again by next Tuesday morning.

It's like Christmas in hell.

you're right this sucks!....but that Christmas in hell thing was really funny :lol:

Hello Bengal fans! I just want to say that I can't wait for the game on monday night. I wish you guys the best of luck. From reading your comments on this board, you guys don't look too "up" on your team. If you guys get pressure on plummer and stay committed to your run game, you have a chance. Now it's time for me to go to sleep. 8:00 class tomorrow.

Hey dude! We'd love to put some pressure on Plummer, or any other QB for that matter! Plummer has been known to throw an INT or two. I watched him out here in Arizona for years with the Cardinals.

The other thing about staying committed to the running game might be somewhat tough too. Our offensive coordinator keeps having flashbacks to his days with the University of Miami, and the next thing you know the ball is in the air and stays there for the most part!

Lastly we are kinda down. Here comes one of our few chances to play on MNF, and the odds of a good showing by the Bengals aren't anything you'd want to bet on. Wish they were!

As far as I can tell Denver is better than they were last year Game 1 and we're worse. Looks like a long night. But you never know about Monday Night. Our guys catch the fever and Plummer turns it over a few times . . .

Oh who am I kidding. Let's just hope they play well, show some improvement, show some fire and heart against a payoff bound team, and make us proud.

(It's just a game and I have no control . . . It's just a game and I have no control . . .It's just a game and I have no control . . . It's just a game and I have no control . . .It's just a game and I have no control . . . It's just a game and I have no control . . .It's just a game and I have no control . . . It's just a game and I have no control . . .It's just a game and I have no control . . . It's just a game and I have no control . . .It's just a game and I have no control . . . It's just a game and I have no control . . .

Palmer throws 41 times, 3 picks, sacked 4 times, loses a fumble. He manages to throw for 300 yards though, and all the idiot optimists brag about how he did it against the #1 defense all next week.

34-21 BRONCOS

What's with the flip-flopping Bax? I didn't know you and John Kerry were that tight :lol:

Remember 2000! The miracle DID happen! 31-21 Bengals and Corey breaking the record. IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN! BENGALS 24-23

The only reason I remember that is cuz I about shiite when I read it :D I figured it was a good omen if you were predicting a win.