Happy 99th Birthday?

BengalszoneBilly

Everyone be sure to wish our extremely well preserved member "Scottishbengal" a happy 99th(?) :rolleyes: birthday! Let's hope he gets what he wishes for...a Bengals win today over the Browns!

Hey Scotsman, I wouldn't advise trying to light 99 candles on one birthday cake without a fireman standing by with a waterhose! :lol:

Cheers Billy,

It is indeed my B-day today, although 99 is a bit extreme (or is it the goold malt whisky that keeps me well preserved?).

I've just had a great weekend with family & friends in Inverness and Fort Augustus - proceedings will be complete with a Bengals win tonight against the "auld enemy"!

thanks again.

Cheers Josh, you and yours would be more than welcome anytime.

I live in the Highlands - quite near Aviemore and only about 35 miles from Inverness & Elgin, about 100 miles west of Aberdeen.

Anyway, my B-day just keeps getting better and better - Bengals live on British TV in about 5 minutes!!!! I'll break out the scotch and break out some cheering!! WHODEY!

Cheers Billy,

It is indeed my B-day today, although 99 is a bit extreme

Well that's what it says on the Bengalszone Forums Calendar where it announced your birthday! I've always doubted it being true though! :D

After watching the bengals performance last night I SURE FEEL 99 YEARS OLD!