Bengals Luck is over

lambert58

Kirkendall said: "But I have to agree with you on another point, I'd definately be for the Steelers if the Bengals didn't make the playoffs and the Steelers somehow did." ;)

Dude! Are you crazy? I'd never support those guys - EVER! Wake up and smell the stinch floating from upriver. Even if they beat us I won't give them props. Those guys can firmly plant their lips on my backside!!

BTW, anyone know why my Quote thingy won't work? You know how you click on the button and it puts your quote in a white box? It was working and now it's not. Some kind of Pittsburgh cyber-attack?

Bengals Luck Is Over.

Does luck really have anything to do with it over the course of an entire season ? Sure you can have a lucky break, or a bad call against you in a game, but overall these things even themselves out.

Luck has nothing to do with it, as any bookie will tell you. Bookies go on performance and form, and to that end I thought I'd let you know the betting from the British bookies:-

Win AFC North Win Superbowl

Baltimore 10/11 Baltimore 25/1

Bengals 11/8 Bengals 25/1

The Pitts 7/1 The Pitts 125/1

Cleveland 14/1 Cleveland 200/1

All in all it appears that the Bengals are expected to have a bit more luck than the Steelers - hopefully starting this Sunday!