BENGALS vs Steelers

jbengals1

Seems that the Bengals have finally put togther a winning season ... I must give credit were credit is due..... You Bengal Fans have suffered many long years in the basement and deserve a break, a taste of what it is like to win a few games, a taste of what it is like to have a decent RB, WR and a QB whom is hitting his marks .....

However, in light of the situation I must wish you GOOD LUCK as you come to Pittsburgh and face a very hungry Steeler Team .....

Steelers 21 Bengals 17  :ph34r:

At last .......... a true Steeler Fan.

Have said in one of my previous posts, that the Steelers and Bengals have had a " thing " for each other for about the last 30 years or so. These guys always play each other tough, and records and standings just don't mean a thing in these games.

Steelers have been giving up points in bunches. Difference last week was they were able to get them back .... plus 3. We jumped out to a pretty good lead, and then had to hold off a comeback as well. Bengals have been scoring in the high 20's to 30's in most of their games. Stats look worse due to the shellacking we took from Denver in week 1.

Bettis gave us a schooling on ball control in the last game. Coach Lewis is a quick learner and we've used the same type of ball control to end games the last couple of weeks. I'd like your chances better if your defense was on top of their game. Looking for a good hard fought game with no injuries. Bengals 24 .......... Steelers 14.

JLAMEBRAIN58,

Let me get this straight. In your post to jbengal you claimed you had a one year old daughter you were trying to encourage to be a steeler fan? Is that so when you're sitting alone in front of the tv and see the Steelers lose you WILL HAVE SOMEONE TO HOLD WHEN YOU'RE CRYING?

You shouldn't have brought kids into this chump.

Why corrupt her and poison her mind with your weak attempts at finding social acceptance by means of a mediocre team like the steelers? Your daughter is going to grow up and not have any respect for you. She's going to be at her friend's houses in BENGAL-LAND and she's going to feel ashamed to come home to the Sissy-Steelers household.

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOUR KID MAN - what's wrong with you!?!?!?!?!?

C'mon lamebrain, think about it... the price of ONE BENGALS ticket to maybe change her future is WAY LESS EXPENSIVE than the YEARS OF PSYCHOTHERAPY IT'S GOING TO TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO RECOVER FROM SISSY-STEELER SYNDROME THAT SHE GOT THANKS TO HER "ALLEGED" FATHER.

I'm sooooo sorry it had to be this way.

:-)

-Tampa

Lambert 58 is gonna look funny eating corn on the cobb without front teeth. Hey wait a minute........ Double trouble. If you can't stop them, your dead. The Bengal defence will rise up and crumple the Steelers like a ball of tin foil. Bill Cowfart's jaw will drop, so prepare for a major earthquake. Bengals 21- Drunks 7