BENGALS vs Steelers

jbengals1

Yeah, I think it's funny how they have spotted the Steelers 3 points, never mind that the steelers absolutely suck ass. But I read one of the guys at ESPN.com picked the Chargers to win last week? :blink: Sometimes I wonder what it takes to be an expert. But it's cool that people still don't believe, the Bengals do play best when they are the underdog, just ask KC :lol:

I remember one game where the Steelers sacked the ill-fated David Klingler seven times. Jon Kitna is in for the same treatment. Wouldn't it be nice if the season would end today? at least the Bengals would stay at .500 for a change. I am declaring Sundays matchup:

THE RETURN TO THE BASEMENT BOWL

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

how do you go to the super bowl and blow it like the steelers did it was horriable oh and the bengals will win out thair division and have homefield advantage trough the playoffs just face it steeler fans the crying has just begun for you you. you dont know a good team from a bad team if it was right in front of your eyes. coach cower should have give the chance for a real contender to go to the super bowl when they went a waist of time for people and big seat buyers. and that is a shame because i am a tampa fan so leave the bengals alone your just sore loosers.

The Pittsburgh Steelers will destroy your pitiful team this week. Someone made the comment that I do not know football. That is the biggest joke in the world. If you knew who I was I guarantee you would eat those words.

It doesn't matter though. I know the Bengals will fall apart sooner or later. They always do. Some things you just can't fix. Marvin Lewis will find that out and get rid of Jon Kitna.

It is really sad what losing has done to you. You have become bitter, angry people. If you would like to exprience great ownership and a winning tradition, become a Steeler fan.

I feel sorry for the Bengals this week. It's going to be ugly for you people to watch. Most of you will turn the tv off before the 4th quarter has ended.

Just like old times.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Someone made the comment that I do not know football. That is the biggest joke in the world. If you knew who I was I guarantee you would eat those words.

Lamebrain58,

Well who the hell do you think you are?

Get off it, anyone that knows football knows there is no way in hell the the Steelers could shut the Bengals out. Their offense is just too damn potent. If the steelers couldn't shut the browns out when they commit 5 turnovers, 5 turnovers!!! then what the hell makes you clueless twit think they can shut out these Bengals? You keep slagging Kitna, but what the hell has turnover Tommy done for the Steelers? I tell you what he does, He throws picks in bunches, and he's gonna throw a bunch this Sunday. Cowher couldn't develop a QB to save his life, so he went and got an Arena League QB to try to help his team. Has it worked? 4 wins, to 7 losses would say that is a big fat no. You can't back up anything you say.

lambert 58 i dont know who is worse your comments,or the sorry steelers. You must be the lamest retard I have ever seen online. Did you get your computer from the free mental retardation clinic in your neighborhood? This is a bad episode of when Retards Attack.

The steelers are the lamest football team that has ever graced the turf. You must have been a few beers short of a kegger when you realized which team you supported. I've already wasted enough time trying to put you on the right path. Now it's time to take out the trash.

The basement is vacant for the Steelers. Come Sunday they take their place. If you have any other silly comments visit the site I just made in your honor. Suckers4Steelers.com

Take care loser.

Go Bengals!

Hello Tampa and the rest of the dreamers of the Bengals. Do me a favor. Stop using PAST victories to judge this weeks game. Thats what the Chiefs fans did before they played you guys. "were 9-0 aint no way the Bengals beat us" But you did beat them.

You keep saying that I don't know football. Tampa, you are by far the SILLIEST person on this page. Stats dont matter this Sunday. If you were a knowlegeble football or sports fan, you would know this. Forget about anything that has happened already. IT DOES NOT MATTER. If we judged everything by stats your team wouldn't have beat the Chiefs. Why can't you hear how ridiculous you sound saying "the Steelers are the sorriest franchise blah,blah, blah. If you were a knowledgeable football fan you would know that we have an excellent franchise.

I can't imagine saying something as stupid as "Issac Curtis sucked" I'm a Steeler but I realize that he was awsome. I have every right to consider Jon Kitna a loser. You boneheads are judging him after 11 games. I'm judging him by his past inconsistencies, which could also change. He still hasn't accomplished ANYTHING.

Man, I hate to be you Bengals on Sunday...

Why?

Steelers 31

Bengals 0 (or maybe a number below)

Lambert 58

Lambert 58

Ok guys/gals leave lambert58 alone everybody has a right to Dream and he is allready in la la Land

I'm sorry it has to be this way but,

Every message board needs a CLOWN and i think we found OURS.........when ya talk and act like he does.....its just for attention, thinking he's some kind of FOOTBALL God has gone to his head and by us FANning the flames his head is getting bigger..........So big infact he thinks he some kind of great player/coach.... I played semi-pro for 3years and have more smarts than he will ever have......even my 8yr old daughter knows who's going to win this game, she has been 90% right when she picks the games......and it makes me :angry: when she picks the bengals to loose but not this WEEK----- jbengals1 Daughter sais bengals over the steelers, so take that 2 the bank

Seems that the Bengals have finally put togther a winning season ... I must give credit were credit is due..... You Bengal Fans have suffered many long years in the basement and deserve a break, a taste of what it is like to win a few games, a taste of what it is like to have a decent RB, WR and a QB whom is hitting his marks .....

However, in light of the situation I must wish you GOOD LUCK as you come to Pittsburgh and face a very hungry Steeler Team .....

Steelers 21 Bengals 17 :ph34r: