Sunday Night Football

B24

Boy they love portraying Ray and the Ravens defense as some inpenetrable force before a game. I remember they kind of did the same thing for last Monday nights game against the Chiefs when they had Ray chanting over and over "We must protect this house!" In the meantime Priest Holmes and Kansas City's offense were breaking in the house and hauling off a win! :blink:

Speaking of announcers, Thiesman sure doesn't care too much for Deion! :o Every time Deion so much as brushes up against a Washington receiver, old Joe is screamin' "You can't do that! They just don't call it on Sanders!" :lol:

I wonder if the former Redskin QB is just a tad biased here? <_<

Speaking of announcers, Thiesman sure doesn't care too much for Deion! :o Every time Deion so much as brushes up against a Washington receiver, old Joe is screamin' "You can't do that! They just don't call it on Sanders!" :lol:

I wonder if the former Redskin QB is just a tad biased here? <_<

I don't know, Sanders was all over the receiver on the last play that Joe was jumping on him for.

Doesn't look like J. Lewis is going to be getting too many yards tonight. The Redskins D is looking good.

I don't know, Sanders was all over the receiver on the last play that Joe was jumping on him for.

That's the way he's always played, and he's made the most out of it. Alot of pushing and hand checking. I thought the new rule would pretty much eliminate most of that, but that's just not how the refs are interpreting the rule and calling penalties.

Does anyone here honestly see any difference with the way the game has been called from this year to last? I think I've only seen the new rule enforced by penalty twice in games this season. Once on the Bengals of course. :(

Does anyone here honestly see any difference with the way the game has been called from this year to last? I think I've only seen the new rule enforced by penalty twice in games this season. Once on the Bengals of course. :(

I've seen it called a couple times this year against the Bengals. And the contact on those calls were no where close to the contact Sanders gets away with. Guess Joe T. was right about Sanders having an exemption card.

Kyle Boller is the Ravens future :lol:

3 first half INTs. 2 weren't his fault but he still has to be close to the worst starter in the league.

Wait a sec--bro!!! Growing Pains, dude!!! Plus, Boller has NO ONE to throw it to!!!

Having Todd Heap would be a big-time help for a young QB like Boller.

For an example on growing pains, see Carson Palmer.

;)

I hope you fans in Baltimore are proud of your coach making Cocaine Lewis one of the captains for the game last night. We should all be proud of the tough justice system in our country where a convicted cocaine conspirator is allowed to not miss work and spend his time in Club Fed for a few months, and a 41 year old former baseball star, Ken Caminetti dies, probably as a result of drugs. I am sick and tired of the gutless coaches, administrators of the various sports, looking at the games as only a way to make riches for a few. It's all about money. Yeah, Mr. Billick, that was a great decision you made to put your favorite convict on the filed as a captain. Great reward for an undeserving person. Shame on you, shame on the MLB's player's association who fight against drug testing.

I hope you fans in Baltimore are proud of your coach making Cocaine Lewis one of the captains for the game last night. We should all be proud of the tough justice system in our country where a convicted cocaine conspirator is allowed to not miss work and spend his time in Club Fed for a few months, and a 41 year old former baseball star, Ken Caminetti dies, probably as a result of drugs. I am sick and tired of the gutless coaches, administrators of the various sports, looking at the games as only a way to make riches for a few. It's all about money. Yeah, Mr. Billick, that was a great decision you made to put your favorite convict on the filed as a captain. Great reward for an undeserving person. Shame on you, shame on the MLB's player's association who fight against drug testing.

Sorry KYB but its America and it is ALL ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR.

Its the world we live in for better or for worse.