GREAT SITE!

DBACH1

First I must say this looks to be a pretty active board and is set up very well!

Well I am here to tell you about a message board that has over 100 members and is has been around almost 3 months. There is no bengal fans on this board yet. Message board is @ ***Edited Out***

We have many different things going on over there. We have challenges, games and fun bags to go along with the usual NFL talk. You should go check it out when you have a second, it is a fast growing site and we are always looking for new members.

And if you decide to join tell em DBACH1 sent ya! I am an administrator over there.

Also any comments here would be great!

Edited by B24

First I must say this looks to be a pretty active board and is set up very well!

Well I am here to tell you about a message board that has over 100 members and is has been around almost 3 months.  There is no bengal fans on this board yet.  Message board is @ ***Edited Out***

We have many different things going on over there.  We have challenges, games and fun bags to go along with the usual NFL talk.  You should go check it out when you have a second, it is a fast growing site and we are always looking for new members.

And if you decide to join tell em DBACH1 sent ya!  I am an administrator over there.

Also any comments here would be great!

And he can relate too--BEING A CARDINALS FAN AND ALL!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

thanx for joining BillyB.  bring some of your friends over there with u

Friends? :blink: Here? Hmmm, maybe if I'm buying the drinks at the bar, then maybe a few may concede that. :D

Hey...why not join? I'm already a member at close to a dozen different football forums as it is. Remembering all my user names and passwords is a pain in the ass already, so what's one more? What actually made me decide was the number of members who post there that live in Arizona as I do.

And whats more they're Packers fans, 49ers fans, Cardinals fans, and now me representing for the Bengals. With the current records of those teams you can pretty much be sure nobody from THAT crowd is going to be talking alot of smack anytime soon! :rolleyes: