2 big things hurting the Bengals

LesterLyles

One) is no secret: the run D. Given the presence of your young QB, the worst thing you can do is get behind in games and that is exactly what you've done. If you can't stop the run, you are in big trouble in this league. Carson has had to come from behind every game and that is unfair pressure to put on a QB.

Two) You miss Peter Warrick. Although he is not the big play guy he was iin college, he has turned into a very solid #2 WR (one of the best in football). He can break at times but also is a nice possession guy. Your other guys are no more than #3s. No Warrick has hurt Chad Johnson and obviously hurt Palmer.

unless you fix the run D, I don't think you can win but you have to have faith in Lewis that he can fix this D. Good luck fellas!!

One) is no secret: the run D. Given the presence of your young QB, the worst thing you can do is get behind in games and that is exactly what you've done. If you can't stop the run, you are in big trouble in this league. Carson has had to come from behind every game and that is unfair pressure to put on a QB.

Two) You miss Peter Warrick. Although he is not the big play guy he was iin college, he has turned into a very solid #2 WR (one of the best in football). He can break at times but also is a nice possession guy. Your other guys are no more than #3s. No Warrick has hurt Chad Johnson and obviously hurt Palmer.

unless you fix the run D, I don't think you can win but you have to have faith in Lewis that he can fix this D. Good luck fellas!!

2 is Warrick??? Well, obviously you're not paying attention. It's the Offensive Playcalling that's killing the Bungles when they need it most.

3rd and 1 and you pass??? That's the dumbest s**t I've ever heard.

The 2 big things hurting the Bengals? Hmmm. Lemme guess.

#1: The offense.

#2: The defense.

Am I close? :blink:

That's about it (and I agree with San Antonio that STs are less of a factor than they've historically been, bitch about coaching all u want but Darrin Simmons is clearly Da Man).