How will the Bengals react?

vettespd20

How do u think the Coach Lewis, QB Palmer, and the rest of the team react to the bad start? I think that they will get a lot done during the BYE week. A lot of starters are going to come back and they will use this bad start to build on. I dont think that they will buckle under the pressure and throw in the towl. Coach Lewis being the coach that he is he will use these to his advantage and fire this team up!

How do u think the Coach Lewis, QB Palmer, and the rest of the team react to the bad start? I think that they will get a lot done during the BYE week. A lot of starters are going to come back and they will use this bad start to build on. I dont think that they will buckle under the pressure and throw in the towl. Coach Lewis being the coach that he is he will use these to his advantage and fire this team up!

Some guys will be coming back off of injuries and that should help out a lot. On the other hand they won't be able to practice / work as hard as they would had they not been injured.

I'm looking for an improvement, but not a major turn around all at one time. At this point. I'll settle for improvement ...... and a win over Cleveland. B)

I think they come out healthy (mostly) and fired up against Cleveland. They have plenty of reason to be, starting with the way they got trampled to close out last year. Cleveland's 2-0 at home this year, tho, so it figures to be a close one at best. After that they have the Monday night game against Denver, which they ought to be up for as well. Denver is likely to come in with a good record, but they're virtually nothing but chumps all year. Here's hoping we aren't one of them. I'll be a homer and say they win both.

Well, we all saw what happens when a team feels like their back is up against the wall when KC beat the Cokebirds at Baltimore. Now, question is, do we have enough meanness and determination to do the same thing to the Turds? They sure ended our season on a sour note last year; we need to repay the favor.

DO WE HAVE THE CHARACTER????????????

DO WE HAVE THE CHARACTER????????????

Yeah, I believe we do have the character, but unfortuantely with so many players injured it's going to be difficult.

I'm not going to expect much anymore until they prove it. I've been doing that every year, and every year it's the SAME OLD STORY! As for injuries, you know, it happens... the successful teams have some depth and the non-injured players raise their game to compensate. They don't use injuries as an excuse like we have so far.