O'Donnell to Cowher: Drop Dead

HoosierCat

This just has to be a big boost to Cheeseligsburger's confidence:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04266/383343.stm

No, not that they signed Mike "Mighty" Quinn, this part further down:

Call to O'Donnell

Former Steelers quarterback Neil O'Donnell told Nashville's WTVF last night that Bill Cowher called him Monday night and asked if he was interested in signing with the Steelers. O'Donnell, who played last season for the Titans, told Cowher he was not interested. O'Donnell said Cowher called him a second time yesterday morning to make certain he was not interested before the Steelers signed Quinn.

:lol: :lol: Not one but TWO calls!!! How friggin' desperate is Cowher? Oh, man, I would have paid money to listen to that second call...

please, Neil, please ya gotta help me oh gawd i'm screwed i can't have another losing season i'llget canned oh please oh please oh please come back Neil...please!!!! (silence) Neil? Neil, you there? Neail? Answer me!!! You can't do this to me!!! I'm Bill (sound of saliva spraying) frigging Cowher Answer me NEIL!!!!!!

This just has to be a big boost to Cheeseligsburger's confidence:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04266/383343.stm

No, not that they signed Mike "Mighty" Quinn, this part further down:

Call to O'Donnell

Former Steelers quarterback Neil O'Donnell told Nashville's WTVF last night that Bill Cowher called him Monday night and asked if he was interested in signing with the Steelers. O'Donnell, who played last season for the Titans, told Cowher he was not interested. O'Donnell said Cowher called him a second time yesterday morning to make certain he was not interested before the Steelers signed Quinn.

:lol: :lol: Not one but TWO calls!!! How friggin' desperate is Cowher? Oh, man, I would have paid money to listen to that second call...

please, Neil, please ya gotta help me oh gawd i'm screwed i can't have another losing season i'llget canned oh please oh please oh please come back Neil...please!!!! (silence) Neil? Neil, you there? Neail? Answer me!!! You can't do this to me!!! I'm Bill (sound of saliva spraying) frigging Cowher Answer me NEIL!!!!!!

O'Donnell's stupid!!!

Why pass up the free money???

What a dumbass!!!

I can't understand these guys that pass up free money like that.

STOOOOOOOOOOPID!!!!!!!!!!

:huh::huh::huh:

O'Donnell's stupid!!!

Well, let's see...on the one hand, free money...

On the other...risk of major injury/death playing behind Pitt's Pop Warner o-line...

free money...death...free money...death...

I know which way I go :lol: .

The death thing is a major drawback--but still it's free money!!! *Sarcasm*

:lol::lol::lol:

O'Donnell's stupid!!!

On the other...risk of major injury/death playing behind Pitt's Pop Warner o-line...

There's no pockets in shrouds

O'Donnell's stupid!!!

There's no pockets in shrouds

Come on, Scottish--that's pretty "grim"!!! You DO have to pay the ferryman to "get to the other side"--don't you???

LOL!!!!