The Curse

cincykent

Was there any other streaks that ended Sunday night?

Yeah. The one where I go into work the day following a Bengals Prime Time game, and NOT having to explain why Cincy SUCKS so bad! That streak fortunately met it's demise! :player:

This Monday was TOTALLY different! It was all "Wow! Your Bengals pulled out an exciting game last night, or that Carson Palmer is going to be a keeper!", instead of "Dude... what the hell happened to your team! **snicker-snicker**"

Yeah. The one where I go into work the day following a Bengals Prime Time game, and NOT having to explain why Cincy SUCKS so bad! That streak fortunately met it's demise! :player:

This Monday was TOTALLY different! It was all "Wow! Your Bengals pulled out an exciting game last night, or that Carson Palmer is going to be a keeper!", instead of "Dude... what the hell happened to your team! **snicker-snicker**"

Um, yeah. That one was a big one.

As one of about 4 Bengals fans in Memphis, nice to not have to defend my team on Monday.

Trust me, all you Cincinnati locals, it has been hell, absolute hell, rooting for this team around fans for other teams in new adopted cities.

The Bengals won wearing all-black uniforms!!!

They beat Miami at last!!!

They won on Sunday night!!!

Yeah, they hadn't beaten the Dolphins in over 20 years....that streak got broken :D

Dude, that is what it soooo much sweeter. I have been there through all the bad as well as the Super Bowl games. It sure feels good now though.

I have seen a number of Brown's fans making fun of the Bengals new uniforms.....

I guess they think that every team should stick to the 1920's Look just because the Browns do.

If I was a Clowns fan I don't think I would be making fun of anything concerned with Cincy this year. They could be in for a LONG year. I love it though. I always considered the Bengals year a success if we won just two games all year and you can guess what two those were...

I have seen a number of Brown's fans making fun of the Bengals new uniforms.....

I guess they think that every team should stick to the 1920's Look just because the Browns do.

Don't see how the Browns can make fun of ANY uniform considering that brown mess they wear! If anyone needs a Uni makeover it's the Brownies...

Wonder when the Bengals plan on wearing the Orange jerseys? Maybe the Monday night game?

They are allowed to use the orange Jersey twice a year and they will be using them in the Monday night game. They are officially designated a dark jersey so they can only wear them at home (unless an opposing team has designated their home jersey as being white(like the Jet's have) then the Bengals can use the dark jersey.

They may be holding the second orange date until one of the last games of the season. But I don't believe they've announced it yet.

I was talkin to a Browns fan today, and he was making fun of the Bengals unis and new logo.  How can a Browns fan make fun of another team's logo?? What's the Brown's logo? An orange helmet?

the browns have the ugliest uniforms in history. they clearly have no room to speak on such topics.

I think there should be a voting in Ohio--the 2 Professional Teams there have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. And I'm talking "UNIVERSITY OF OREGON" Fugly!!!

I'm sorry guys, but the Bungles have the worst Unis in the NFL--they look like a damned hunting accident waiting to happen!!!

I'm still anticipating the Retro-Night so the Bungles can go back to wearing the "Bengals" across the helmets!!! Those f**king stripes suck!!! It was cool back in 1981, when Paul Brown changed the helmets, but they need changing again.

AND NOT TO THAT f**king JOKE OF A "B" EITHER!!! Change it to a menacing Bengal Tiger too.

I'm all for a new logo that showcases a Bengal Tiger eating a BrownTerd Fan!!!

That would be cool!!!

barb u've gone too far. that was by far the dumbest post ive seen from you. The uni's are tight, a ton better than alot of teams in the league. and for all of u about the B...its a better logo than alot of teams have. And how dare you talk bad about the striped helmets. Best in the league...by far. :player: is tight. what do u want on the side...a tiger's head? how f**kin gay would that be.

I was talkin to a Browns fan today, and he was making fun of the Bengals unis and new logo.  How can a Browns fan make fun of another team's logo?? What's the Brown's logo? An orange helmet?

the browns have the ugliest uniforms in history. they clearly have no room to speak on such topics.

I think there should be a voting in Ohio--the 2 Professional Teams there have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. And I'm talking "UNIVERSITY OF OREGON" Fugly!!!

I'm sorry guys, but the Bungles have the worst Unis in the NFL--they look like a damned hunting accident waiting to happen!!!

I'm still anticipating the Retro-Night so the Bungles can go back to wearing the "Bengals" across the helmets!!! Those f**king stripes suck!!! It was cool back in 1981, when Paul Brown changed the helmets, but they need changing again.

AND NOT TO THAT f**king JOKE OF A "B" EITHER!!! Change it to a menacing Bengal Tiger too.

I'm all for a new logo that showcases a Bengal Tiger eating a BrownTerd Fan!!!

That would be cool!!!

yea... i'm gonna have to uhhh... disagree with you there

(office space, though that's probably not the correct quote)