cool site......strange incident!!!

dillonsucks

I've been checking out this site from time to time about these two guys who hit all the major league sports venues(MLB,NFL,NBA,NHL)

The Ultimate Sports Road Trip

Apparently they came to the game last night and had a run in with the cops which appears to have been unwarranted and certainly seems to have wrecked their night and their time here in our city.

Whaddaya make of this??

Whaddaya make of this??

Well from seeing their photo's, these two pale "gangsta's" were asking for it! They undoubtedly were playing loud music with lyrics by the notoriously provacative Dave Matthews Band, who themselves are in constant trouble with law enforcement!

And who are they trying to kid diguising themselves as two overprivileged white boys in suburban-esque garb, complaining when they actually do get a whiff of the "chronic" from the cheap seats!

Haven't they heard of the rep the Cincinnati cops have earned!?! :lol:

I've been checking out this site from time to time about these two guys who hit all the major league sports venues(MLB,NFL,NBA,NHL)

The Ultimate Sports Road Trip

Apparently they came to the game last night and had a run in with the cops which appears to have been unwarranted and certainly seems to have wrecked their night and their time here in our city.

Whaddaya make of this??

<_< Click on " The Ugly " heading on their site for additional " Strange " incidents. Doesn't seem to be an isolated incident for these guys. Maybe it's just me, but I've been to a lot of games in a lot of cities and never had the run ins that these guys seem to be having all over the place.

Ever hear " you go looking for trouble You'll find it " ?????? ;)

Actually I heard of these guy's a while back. Damn! They're still on the road!?! :blink: Where do they get the money to support this admittedly cool endeavor? Two rich boy's I suspect, but who wouldn't want to do what they are attempting?

<_< Click on " The Ugly " heading on their site for additional " Strange " incidents. Doesn't seem to be an isolated incident for these guys. Maybe it's just me, but I've been to a lot of games in a lot of cities and never had the run ins that these guys seem to be having all over the place.

Ever hear " you go looking for trouble You'll find it " ?????? ;)

They probably want a little more to write about than:

Went to ballpark, had 2 beers and a hot dog, watched game then went back to motel to resume coast to coast game of Dungeons and Dragons with my best buddy! :lol:

probably got some cash, it looks like they do it on the side every few weeks from looking at the schedule they have posted.

They must just work m to f like everyone else and then head out somewhere every now and then.

Somehow I sense that Paul Brown Stadium is getting its own chapter on that Bad and Ugly page very shortly, y'know.

probably got some cash, it looks like they do it on the side every few weeks from looking at the schedule they have posted.

They must just work m to f like everyone else and then head out somewhere every now and then.

Somehow I sense that Paul Brown Stadium is getting its own chapter on that Bad and Ugly page very shortly, y'know.

Oh gimme a break. Those cats are the ones writing it, do you think they might just be a bit biased about the "incident"? If it even happened at all.

Actually, I believe they've finished, if I remember correctly that's how I found out about them. It looks like they were just making a return visit here yesterday as part of a weekend with stops at the Jake, Morgantown, and GABP.

They sure seem pretty flustered though, that's too bad.....I always hope that visitors that come here have a good time and come away with good impression of us.....gotta wonder now.

Hopefully they've been here enough times not to let this affect them......come back anytime guys :D

Well they like the stadium...guess they should update it to include the banners now around the field...which I think is distracting being the same colors as the players on the field (aside for the green parts)

PAUL BROWN STADIUM

CINCINNATI, OHIO

CINCINNATI BENGALS

This place opened in 2000 and it is quite a jewel. With Daktronics LED overlooking the

sidelines, two asymmetrical jumbotrons at each end and a seating area design that is

eye-popping and jaw-dropping we would have to say that this place is our favorite as far

as design is concerned. With a few tons of orange and black paint and brighter

concourses this place would probably earn a spot on top on our list.

Hmmm....Seems mr Dillonsucks is an expert on these guys, but has never posted here before....Could Dillonsucks be troll for that site trying to draw attention to it and maybe just increase it's traffic???? Could be.

ummmmm.......no.

I mean, why would someone who has been in Sports Ill and the Today show(gaining all the pub and website hits they'd ever possibly need I'm sure) even think about posting here for what I'm sure is far less traffic than those two outlets ever gave them....I would think they wouldn't spend their time with a single team's fan site like this one.

Gotta admit, I'm jealous of what they've done......and I noticed a while back that they were coming here for what was sure to be one of the most anticipated Sundays around here in a while, and I wanted to see what they thought of the place now.

Not much of a poster in general, but it kinda irked me that a couple of out of towners were treated like that and I just wanted to see what others thought. That's all

So you joined just to tell us that? Good grief man. I can think of a hundred other reasons to join...Reporting something that has no back up proof isn't really a worthwhile reason. I mean just cause those cats say they did nothing wrong doesn't mean it's true.

Sorry if my thought process irks a bit, but just remember...

WE WON THE GAME :D !!!

Wasn't impressed with Palmer for.....oh.....the first 57 minutes or so of the game, but he turned in on with the game hanging in the balance. Definitely a good sign for someone only in his second NFL start, and with that alone he's ALREADY having a better Bengal career than certain high 1st round QB's that came through here in the past decade or so....no names need be mentioned.

A very workmanlike effort all the way around, we did what we had to do and we got the W!!!

These goofs bring cameras into arenas and try to circumvent security to get down onto courts and into areas they aren't allowed to go.

In the post 9/11 world I can see where people might run into a few impatient security folks and cops as well. Knuckleheads.

Well, with the cops in The 'Nati, I'm surprised these 2 jokers didn't find themselves on the bad end of a bad beatdown in a White Castle's Parking Lot or something.

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you guys also hear that the 'Nati's worthless City Counsel didn't let the show COPS patrol with the city's finest??? Er....maybe I heard that on this website.

It just shows you what kind of dumbs**t goes on in Cincinnati.

:(