AFCN

Scottishbengal

After week 1 the two teams I thought would win lost, and vice versa.

Not a strong division but it will shift and shape as the weeks go by.

Baltimore could be almost out of the divisional race by the end of week 3 if they lose next week to Pittsburgh and then to Cincinnati. An 0-3 start and 0-3 against the divison would be a difficult task to pull back. (I'll sit back and wait for the screams from Arizona and Jam)

Pittsburgh could be sitting top of the shop for the first half of the season.

The Bengals need to improve the D fast to stay in check early on in the season.

Cleveland I feel will be the wooden spooners.

As much as I hate to even think it, considering last weeks performances by all the teams in the North, we could very well be looking at an all out 4-way dog fight for the division crown, and possibly not being settled until the last day of the season!

(I'll sit back and wait for the screams from Arizona and Jam)

Funny how they vanished after having their butts handed to them by the Browns :blink:

Not that I blame them...anytime anyone loses to the browns it sucks.

But yeah, unless a team grabs a hold to it and runs with it it does look like it'll be dog fight till the end.

Hey guys, if I don't post for a while don't assume I'm hiding. I'm busy as hell.

Here's my response: if we play like we did this week, and lose the next two games, the division race will be the least of our concerns.

It's way too early to say anything with certainty. Well, except that our offense still sucks. a lot. our offense sucks so bad it made the Browns look good. That's a lot of sucking.

Hey guys, if I don't post for a while don't assume I'm hiding. I'm busy as hell.

Here's my response: if we play like we did this week, and lose the next two games, the division race will be the least of our concerns.

It's way too early to say anything with certainty. Well, except that our offense still sucks. a lot. our offense sucks so bad it made the Browns look good. That's a lot of sucking.

Yep and now Travis Taylor is out for awhile too, things get worse for the Ratbirds, see ya in next weekend in the Jungle!!!

:player: