Post week 1 power rankings

CTBengalsFan

Given that they have a worse defense than us :blink: the question is, how are they that high?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7683744

I actually like the Aikman Efficiency Ratings.

Cause it is based on more than just total yards...It's based on total performance. And the scary thing is, as bad as our defense was, others were worse. :ph34r:

denver should be lower than 3 and chiefs should be higher than 14 in my book. chiefs should be top 10 and will prove it this week IMHO. no reason to drop a team that low after losing a division game on the road this early.

It's only the first week, wait for the season to pan out a little more and see the method of our madness... :lol:

But keep in mind, these aren't intial starting points.. you have to go pre-season expectations and overall season long expectations and rate per week based off team performances. If we did well this team beat that team and that team beat this team, this thing would look too confusing.. because after you link all the games and teams, then everyone could be justified for any position.

Bengals ranked 16 is about right. Ravens, who got spanked in Cleveland, ranked 13??? Bengals lose a nail biter by 7 and are ranking 3 below the Ravens who lost by 17?

Hmmmm. I know we gave up a lot of yards on the ground....but....

Yeah, but we know the Ravens are better than that. Just like last year when the Patriots got stomped on opening day. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to power rankings.

If they keep stinking it up, then I'll take great pleasure in dropping them to the bottom :)

It's only the first week, wait for the season to pan out a little more and see the method of our madness...

Yeah, but we know the Ravens are better than that. Just like last year when the Patriots got stomped on opening day. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to power rankings.

Okay...I'll let it slide this week! ;)