Carson Palmer is the real deal !

KYBENGALFAN

So here I am reading the fantasy football piece on nfl.com.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story/7645849 for anyone who cares. Anyhow...I get to here:

As you could imagine, we get a lot of email during the preseason about lots of players. In fact, this was the first preseason where we couldn't answer everyone's emails -- our inbox runneth over this August. But there are lots of players that people still want to know about. Here we go with a laundry list of players who you've been asking about, and our honest answers on how we think they'll fare this year.

So I read some more and find this:

Carson Palmer, QB, Bengals: After watching him over two preseasons, we don't think the Bengals are making a mistake going to Palmer this year. See more below.

OK, so scroll down and find...

Non-D/ST sleeper of the year: Carson Palmer, QB, Bengals. Too much talent around him, plenty of talent in him.

To quote the master -- Bugs Bunny -- "oooooooo, I'm dyiiiiiiin'!" :lol:

Carsons got the size, arm , youth and looks better to me than most young Q.Bs. To me he is still a rookie just like most of you guys do. But what Ive seen is he is the real deal, and im a big JOHN K. fan. I couldnt be happier with any other Q.B for the BENGALS to leed us in the future. :player:

So, you think he's hot, too?

:lol:

WHO DEY!

Look up Akili's 2000 preseason stats someone. Pretty comparable to Palmer. He was a second year QB. He had a cannon arm. BIG DEAL. Preseason means NOTHING. Wait until he gets pressure and blitzes like crazy. He will make mistakes guys, but yes he will be a good QB. I just don't wanna wait 3 more years for him to become a stud.

Make more sense now?

Akili's surrounding cast was nowhere close to Palmer's which makes all the difference in the world for a young QB

As for Barbarian, hope he don't need bail money :unsure:

Yikes! I never thought about that possibility and the man does tend to run his mouth while pushing peoples buttons. I bet he'd give a traffic cop a ration of lip if he thought he was being cited on a bulls**t charge! :lol:

And I'd say Barb's more of the instigator. Remember the thread he started in the Smack forum, "Here I am, come and get me?" If that isn't instigation, I don't know what is!

Bax seems to be simply a direct, straight to the point kind of guy, which can be taken for abrasive. So what. That's just the way he is. So be it.

I've seen some pretty pathetically "homeristic" teams forums, and this is infinitely better.

Actually, by placing that thread in the proper place, The Smack Forum, he was proving my point. Barb loves the verbal warfare and can back up his arguments. I've seen Bax do the same, in this thread recently, but usually just comes off as negative and abrassive.

I'm not saying there's no place for it in the forum, I agree with the middle ground between love-fest and slug-fest. This is a great forum!! :D

Semiotter...keep watchin Bro...I got more avatars in storage. :D