Awesome !! Check this out!

redsrule2500

Hey Guys! :player:

I have managed to get a free flat screen TV off a website, and if you don't believe me go to my post below....

They actually shipped it via UPS! ITS AWESOME!!!!!

To get your TV just sign up ***EDITED OUT AGAIN***

Simply complete an offer (AOL is best cuz you have 45 days to cancel and get no charge on any credit card! Thats what i used :D)

It's an awesome deal, I'm sure you guys will be friggin' amazed when you actually get your flat screen! I sure was haha its great though!

Cheers! :D

Edited by B24

Simply complete an offer (AOL is best cuz you have 45 days to cancel and get no charge on any credit card! Thats what i used

Excuse me. <_< If this is so "free," why do you need to provide a credit card? This smells like a scam to me. Beware of folks that show up outa nowhere, and offer you something too good to be true. It usually is.

hey guys i promise to you its not a scam! I will find proof from CNN and news and stuff there is some huge news about this!

just a second OK HERE WE GO!:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

It was even on my local news....that one is about the iPod offer they have as well as the free flat screen (Flat screen is a better deal though) :D

Trust me its the real deal!!

Oh and the credit card number is only with AOL, not the website you sign up for the flat screen with! :D

Hey Guys! :player:

I have managed to get a free flat screen TV off a website, and if you don't believe me go ***Edited Out***

They actually shipped it via UPS! ITS AWESOME!!!!!

To get your TV just sign up ***Edited Out***

Simply complete an offer (AOL is best cuz you have 45 days to cancel and get no charge on any credit card! Thats what i used :D)

It's an awesome deal, I'm sure you guys will be friggin' amazed when you actually get your flat screen! I sure was haha its great though!

Cheers! :D

I'm not sure if this is a scam or not, but the links have been edited out. If you want the links for the "deal", PM redsrule2500.

Guys, i can vouch for these deals, they have one going for free ipods too at www.freeipods.com

If you sign up for one club, (BMG music, Columbia House DVD etc) at thier intro deal. Like BMG gives you 7 CDs for the price of 1. Then you have to get 5 others to do the same under your referral. Once that is done you get your free stuff.

ya thats just like when my dad was told if he signed up for a couple magazines he would get a free digital camera. do you think he got one? no...they told him he has 2 pts towards it and he needs 6...so he needs to get 4 more magazines...its called bait and switch ppl, it happens all the time.

Simply complete an offer (AOL is best cuz you have 45 days to cancel and get no charge on any credit card! Thats what i used

Excuse me. <_< If this is so "free," why do you need to provide a credit card? This smells like a scam to me. Beware of folks that show up outa nowhere, and offer you something to good to be true. It usually is.

What he said. <_<

Guys, i can vouch for these deals, they have one going for free ipods too at www.freeipods.com

Let us know when you get your ipod.

This is my referral page....

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7894576

Ya know, if it was anyone other than you 'Brew man, I'd have trouble believing it.

So is this one of those things that you have to get so many people to sign up before you get anything? Hence the referal link?

Have you got your free ipod yet?

So is this one of those things that you have to get so many people to sign up before you get anything? Hence the referal link?

Have you got your free ipod yet?

Nope, no IPod yet, but a good friend of mine completed the offer and recieved his free ipod, im not kidding guys, cmon you can trust me. If its a scam, im not going anywhere, ill be around to take my whuppin.....