Sharpie 500

BengalszoneBilly

I love the racing here at this bull ring. Here's my picks:

Ford: Kurt Busch

Chevy: Jeff Gordon

Dodge: Rusty Wallace

It should really be a banger of a race seeing how we're getting down to 2 races before the Chase starts! Tempers WILL flare!

Ah, the Blender....

My picks...Martin, DJ, and Gordon.

It will be some beating and banging going on there. I would actually like to see Gordon and Johnson get into trouble early so more drivers have a shot ot the chase for the championship.

You know, I didn't like it one bit when they announced it...But I'm pretty damn excited about the last ten races now. I still don't think it's fair to the guys outside the top ten cause they may well have ended up with a top ten spot by the end of the year....But hey, it keeps the title chase interesting all year so I guess that's what NASCAR wants.

I hate this because Bristol is my one of my favorite tracks, as is probably everyone else. And the Atlanta-Bengals game will be on at the same time, so most likely, I'll miss most of the race.

But I'm pretty damn excited about the last ten races now.

Other than last week, the top five has been far less discussed in the mainstream media. So that's a good thing, because it brings a whole new level of excitement to the sport. I have to give props to NASCAR for this one...

But hey, it keeps the title chase interesting all year so I guess that's what NASCAR wants.

I read somewhere that the perfect business model NASCAR wants to use is the one the NFL has right now.

My picks -- I'm not going by car this week because I think it doesn't mean as much here as in other races.

1. Kurt Busch - won the last three races here and four of the past five. :wacko:

2. Rusty Wallace - he seems like he's running well but falls into the broken car misfortunes.

3. Jeff Gordon - this guy is still on fire!

Well this takes away the sting of the Bengals game. Jr. looks to be back to normal. He should have jumped in a truck and won that too. :lol::lol::lol::lol:B)

The one weekend where you don't pick Junior, and he ends up owning the place!