Broncos @ Bengals Pre-Game Chat

ArmyBengal

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to predict the Bengals take a late lead, but didn't take enough time off the clock which results in putting the ball back in Manning's hand for one last chance. Everyone is freaking out thinking we are going to lose, but the defense hangs tough and gets the stop to end it.

See-> Hanging your balls out there !!!

Bengals 126

Broncos -12

9 point differential, 138 point differential. What's the difference ?? Thanks for the optimism !! :sure:

Broncos win but it'll be a close game. That's all I have. Plus, every time I've felt a win this year in a big game, they've lost.

Yeah, well "F" you Hokie !!! :finger:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know you are happy as hell today just like the rest of us !!!

Hope things are well.

I'm going to predict the Bengals take a late lead, but didn't take enough time off the clock which results in putting the ball back in Manning's hand for one last chance. Everyone is freaking out thinking we are going to lose, but the defense hangs tough and gets the stop to end it.

See-> Hanging your balls out there !!!

Bengals 126

Broncos -12

9 point differential, 138 point differential. What's the difference ?? Thanks for the optimism !! :sure:/>

Broncos win but it'll be a close game. That's all I have. Plus, every time I've felt a win this year in a big game, they've lost.

Yeah, well "F" you Hokie !!! :finger:/>

:lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/>

I know you are happy as hell today just like the rest of us !!!

Hope things are well.

I told you! I pick against them, they win!

You're welcome!